A Carefully Woven Interaction.

Buster: "Huh, it turns out girls talk in a higher pitch when talking to people they like," he says while looking at his phone.

Fang: "Really?" He brings his right thumb to his corresponding cheek and rests a curled pointer finger beneath his chin from the same hand. He raises his eyebrows and widens his eyes to go along with his surprise.

After Fang and Buster clocked out of work, they parted ways. However, while walking down the street towards his apartment, he spots Janet leaning against a building. She is speaking to someone on her phone as she slightly moves her hands to emphasize what she says.

Fang instantaneously remembers what Buster told him earlier today. He had no reason to suspect that Janet had a fondness for him, yet he chooses to do so anyway. He confidently marches up to Janet while swinging his arms with a menacing grin. He ceases his march and leans against the same wall as Janet. He crosses his legs before conversing with Janet.

Janet: "I know. Yeah. Uh huh? Really? Aww, really? Well, he probably wasn't the right one, anyways." She peers over at Fang. "Oh, someone is here. Yeah, I know. Sorry, girl! We'll talk together again soon, okay? Bye!" She utilizes her thumb to end the call. She turns to face Fang.

Fang: "Hello, madam." He tips his hat towards her. His other hand resides in his pocket.

Janet: "Hello!" Her voice resembles that of a shriek in pitch.

Fang: "Agh!" He covers his ears, and he displays a grimace atop his face.

Janet: "W-What's wrong?" She brings a hand to her chest. "Did I do something bad?" Her eyebrows curl upwards as she minutely opens her mouth.

Fang: "S-Sorry i-i-it's just that. . . I. . . U-Umm." He stammers while locating a curled pointer finger near his face. He gazes to the side.

Janet: "It's just. . .what?" She tilts her head.

Fang: "Y-You're just so beautiful that I needed time to adjust." His voice gains a higher pitch the further he continues with his sentence.

Janet: "R-R-Really?" She places a hand upon each of her cheeks. A smile forms from cheek to cheek. "N-N-No one has ever said that to me before." She peers to the side sheepishly. One of her hands suspends horizontally before her, and she crosses her legs.

Fang: "Ya serious?" He raises an eyebrow. "I-I m-mean yeah! T-Totally." He raises two thumbs up.

Janet: "Heh, you certainly are a charmer." She locates the hand upon her cheek to the back of her neck.

Fang: "What can I say?" He molds one of his hands into a fist and hits his chest. "It's in my blood." He grins pompously while shutting his eyes momentarily.

Janet: "Hehe!" She giggles into her hand. She shuts her eyes momentarily, as well. "And funny, too." She smiles joyfully.

Fang: "How about you and smooth onto that list by going with me to a cafe nearby?" He points behind him by utilizing his thumb.

Janet: "Sure, charmer." She walks up to him.

Fang swiftly turns around.

Fang: "Great, follow me!" He points towards the sky as he walks forwards.