1) Rich Girl

(This book will have very slow updates. This might also take a very long time to update since this is the new part of Jojo since the first chapter came out a few days ago.)

On the island of O'ahu, Hawaii, there were two girls walking to the beach on a nice hot day. 

"Do you think there'll be any spots left at the beach? I mean, I've seen so many people at the beach today earlier when I went out this morning," one of them asks.

The other girl took a sip of her drink.

"I dunno, S/N. Even if there are, we can just throw them a couple of hundred, so they can give us their spot," she replies.

"You're so funny, sis!" S/N said as she giggles.

They continued walking as they take a few sips of their drinks until they both heard some loud voices from a distance.

"Put your hands together on your head and then turn to face the car," a cop told a young-looking woman.

"Gehh! Seriously?!" she cried out as she came out of the car with her hands up.

The two girls remained still as they watched the cop's upper hand over the poor woman.

"What's going on over there?" S/N asks.

"Probably one of those people who does anything to get a speeding ticket. Let's just mind their own business and just go to the beach," her sister said as she walked away from the scene.

S/N looked over again before following her sister behind. Not even a minute later, a loud thud was heard from the scene.

The same cop pushed the same woman against her car in a pose that two people do before they do the thing. The expression on that woman's face had a mixture of uncomfortable and distraught.

She quickly grabbed her sister's wrist and pulled her back to let her see what was happening. That's when the older sister's expression changed from annoyance to slight shock.

That cop was assaulting her.

"S/N, stay right where you are. I'll be right back," she tells her sister as she gives her things to her.

Then she walks off and leaves her sister dumbfounded with her stuff in her arms.

As the cop kept assaulting the poor woman, the girl finally came behind the cop and laid her hand on his shoulder. The cop looks behind him and his eyes almost popped out of their sockets.

The girl behind him has quite a tall figure wearing a golden leopard pattern bikini with a light white jacket that was half zipped up along with some sandals that have shiny jewels on them.

The cop quickly releases the woman he held for a minute ago and turned towards the girl behind him.

"Why hello there, young lady. What brings you here on this fine afternoon?" he asks in a flirty tone.

"I'm doing fine, officer. However, I don't think this woman is doing so well. Mind explaining it to me?" she replies in a cool tone.

"Oh her? S-She just needed some sort of discipline, that's all!" he said in a slightly nervous tone.

"Don't be stupid," she says in a cold tone.