2) Important Mission

After a couple of days, Jodio was seen going to his classroom after he and some other students were dropped off.

While making his way to the classroom, he spots a familiar figure sitting on her desk, talking to a bunch of students.

It was the same girl who helped him and his brother, Y/N.

He notices her take a glimpse of him, and then the next thing that happened is that she was right in front of him, sitting on the chair that was once placed belonging to another desk. And she was way too close to him.

"Hey there, Jodio. How are you and your brother doing?" she asks.

He tries to answer, but he keeps getting distracted by two slightly big balloons that are attached to her chest.

'Wow, she has some big balloons...'

She notices him and chuckles a bit. Jodio jolts and quickly turns away, but a soft hand stops him from doing so. Then, he felt a flick on his forehead.

"You thought I wouldn't notice, you pervert," she said in a chill tone with a small smirk.

"I-I...well, I just d-distracted for a-a bit, a-and-," he tries to explain while his face is covered with unlimited layers of blush.

"Hey, hey, I was just messing around with you," she tells him with a laugh as she pokes his nose.

After that small encounter, they had a long conversation before the loud bell rang, indicating that class was about to begin.

During class, he couldn't take his eyes off of her. This weird feeling kept going on whenever he saw her. There were some moments when whenever he dreams about something, her face would always appear.

The feeling hurts, but he can't get rid of it.

What was happening to him right now?

After a long day of school, Jodio left the building and went straight towards a clothing store called "Iko Iko."

He met his older brother, Dragona, there who pretended to be a worker there. Jodio was just a random customer who looked like he was shopping or buying something for his partner.

There was another guy there who stopped by at Iko Iko named Paco, except he just loved to steal a lot.

Now, let's go back to the scene that was supposed to be focused on right now.

Dragona comes out of the employees-only room and finds Paco stealing and staring at someone. He walks over to him and pulls his ear.

"Hey Paco, what do you think you're doing in the store right now?" he asks sternly, tugging his ear in a harsh grip.

"Oww, hey!" Paco exclaims. Luckily, it wasn't too loud.

"Who were you staring at just now? Is it one of my female customers' breasts again, isn't it?" he asks.

Dragona turns to the person Paco was staring at, and it turns out it was Y/N shopping with her sister.

They were just casually having a conversation while looking at some colorful, beautiful tops. Well, mostly S/N.

"Hey, wasn't that the girl who saved you and Jodio?" Paco asks.

"Oh yeah, she is! Wait right now!" Dragona tells him.