Akashi X OC: Risque Getaway

A/N: First one shot and it's long as hell.
Disclaimer: This story is risque also known as NSFW so feel free to back out now and wait for a pg-friendly story! Curiosity will ruin you if done irresponsibly!

Okay now go enjoy since there was a good percentage of y'all waiting for this...Appologies in advance😅

Aliyah has had a fair share of romantic dates, but Akashi outdid himself when he scheduled a small spa resort getaway for the weekend. Even though they're 18, their families approved of the trip, and he got them separate rooms, she can't help but still be nervous. It's just going to be the two of them...alone...without a chaperone. 'I waxed the hell out of my legs for this day!' Aliyah thought as she wiggled in her seat on the train.

"Are you doing okay?" Akashi was sitting next to her so he was feeling all of her movements. He was unsure about how she was feeling during this situation. He thought a small trip together was the perfect idea to get closer. They have known each other for nearly 6 years so this should be their next step, right? He just hopes he doesn't do anything to make her feel uncomfortable or awkward.

"I'm more than okay. We are going to relax, rejuvenate, and release some stress." She said that last part with a sigh.

"Alright..." Akashi had a feeling she was going through some underlying stress that she didn't want to talk about. She is still working with the Seirin basketball team and he can understand it is probably difficult for her to fill in the empty spaces her seniors left behind. On top of that, he's sure that's she struggling with figuring out what she wants to do after high school.  He reached over and placed his hand on top of hers as a comforting gesture. "Don't worry about a thing this weekend. I will take care of everything."

"Sei..."She blushed in embarrassment when he gave her a forehead kiss. She turned away to look at the window but she held onto his hand. "Thank you."  Out of all the guys she kept close to her heart, Akashi was the most dependable. He usually knows what she wants before she could think about it and provides it in record time.

When Akashi said they will be in a spa resort, the heiress was expecting something luxurious and elegant. However, she had to remember that this was Akashi. He does appreciate traditional and sometimes simplistic settings. That's exactly what she was looking at. A small traditional-styled inn that looked decently preserved. 

"Seijuro...darling...Where the hell are we?" She asked as she observed the woodland area. It was green and luscious but Aliyah wasn't exactly a big fan of nature.

"What do you mean? We're at a hot spring." Akashi answered a question that was obvious to him.

"This seems a little too...." She snapped her fingers a few times as she tried to find the right word, "Ah desolate." Aliyah questioned whether someone was tending to this land or not.

"Well yes because I rented this place for just the two of us for this weekend." He thought the idea of being alone in their little world to relax in would be considered romantic. He won't have to worry about any weirdos giving his lady any trouble and she doesn't have to worry about any other girls trying to steal him away. "I get to have you all to myself. Won't that be fun?" He asked with a reserved smile.

"It's...interesting." She side-eyed him as they walked up the gravel path. "This is usually how a true crime story begins." She is infatuated with him in every way and has given a good amount of her trust. However, it doesn't change how unpredictable this boy can be. He already did the unpredictable move of buying out an entire inn like it's an Air BnB.