part 7

-recap-
I quietly walked away from Shoyo and his master, I think.
Until I suddenly started running and closed my eyes.
Then all colored roads came into my view and I searched the (f/C) path to find Y/n's location. Slowly but surely a path in that color also formed and I followed it.
It took a while, but I came out at a big door.
I opened my eyes and opened the door and looked around.
I felt Y/n her aura all around the room.
But there were two other auras, an unknown one, but also a known one that I would rather not have found here.
Oikawa Toru or better said the little lapdog of the one and only guy I'd rather never see again.
Kay Heart...
And I know exactly where to find him.

-Kenma's .p.o.v. -

I saw the boy named Aido  walking away and decided to follow him.
Shoyo may trust him, but I certainly don't.
He's so skeptical and definitely hiding something because from what Shoyo told me he should be a normal human being, but I doubt that.
He has a special aura around him.
An Aura that just screams that he is anything but a normal human being.
And that would also explain why Aiden, Adam and Damian are so good friends with them.
If he were not human, he would be connected to magical creatures, just like vampires. But for some reason, I have a feeling he's not necessarily a vampire.
Still, I do get vampire energy from him, but that doesn't really matter.
Now the point is where Y/n is and how do I get her back. Because y/n belongs to me and no one else.
She's my blood pet and soulmate, so if anyone else tries to steal her, they're done.
I was so wrapped up in my thoughts that I didn't realize I was in front of y/n's room until I heard someone slapping and sulking on a table.

"Crap! How did she find her! As far as I know, she still has her necklace on... Who betrayed her love to Toru! Think Aido, think!"

I saw Shoyo walk into the room and a few seconds later the room was quiet and I walked in.
There I saw Aido sitting on the floor with a stressed attitude and Shoyo holding his hands and calming him down.
I also suddenly saw the twins appear, and they immediately walked towards Aido.

"Hikaru, Kaoro and Shoyo please be honest... You didn't give her up to Toru, did you. Even though there is a law here."

"Of course not, Aido!" Shoyo said

"We know how dangerous it is!" said the twins.

I then saw Aido looking at me with a stern face.

"Although I'm sure it wasn't you either, Kenma. It's someone in your house who wanted money, because no one should be able to find her because of her necklace."
Necklace?
Does he mean the necklace she always wears?
And that the boys have too.

"What's so special about that necklace?"

Aido got up and signaled to the boys to let them know they were fine.
And then walked over to me. He pulled out a necklace from his shirt and started talking.

" This necklace is a protection shield against dangerous creatures, just like you and me. It keeps anyone who is a threat away from the one with such a necklace, just like Y/n and my family members. But I think the necklace is magic weakened when she came here, which enabled him to find her..."

"Who do you mean by he Aido." Shoyo asked.

"My dad... the vampire lord of greed..."

"Aido you are the son of a vampire? But why didn't we ever notice?" Hikaru asked.

"For me, Aiden, Adam and Damian, the necklace has been a way of hiding our auras. Y/n knows we're not normal, but she doesn't know exactly who we are, but I think she does now. "

"That explains why your energy is so different. You are a child of a lord. But why should you be friends with Y/n?"

" Because Y/n is special. Not because of her powers, but because of who she is. She is not like other seers in this world. She is someone you want to protect for life, from the people who can hurt her. Like my father. And if she is where I think she is, we need help. Without your people working here, not even Kuroo, because he left Y/n here alone."

I looked at him, shocked.
Kuroo had left Y/n alone, with someone chasing her. Why would he do that.
Is he the one who betrayed her? I'll take care of that later, right now Y/n is the most important.

"Okay, Aido, what should we do?"