PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

DAISY JOHNSON WAS EXTRAORDINARY. Growing up she was always different than others. Not many women chose to go to the military, and even if they did, they would never be an engineer. She had been officially promoted by her superior in the SSR. Being a general now, she for sure had more work but that also meant that all the men would have to obey her orders. Daisy liked that. The 40s weren't really a place for a woman to achieve success. But somehow, she got it.

Working alongside Howard Stark brought it ups and downs. While he was an extremely brilliant and smart man, he also could not resist to flirt with her everyday. It wasn't unnormal for Daisy Johnson to get the male attention, but at her work place she for sure did not need it. Even though, Howard was really charming, Daisy often denied his various attempts to ask her on a date. She focused on her work, something that made her happy. Daisy knew that a person could never give her that much happiness and fulfillment. 

She wasn't just a scientist, who was working with Howard Stark and inverted new technologies. Her role as a general in the military was far more than just a job. She always dreamed of something bigger, she wanted to keep the world at peace. Daisy's friend Peggy Carter brought a brightness in her life. They seemed like sister to the open world, both being brunettes and all. They weren't, unfortunately. 

Daisy also had a secret she must keep. Only a few people on earth knew about it. She was gifted.  Daisy still hasn't explored her limits, she didn't know what else she was capable of. For now it was one power. THE ELEMENTS.