EXTENDED SUMMARY

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

FELUCIA'S SUN WAS SHINING TROUGH THE THICK CLOUDS, CREATING A PLAY OF SHADOW AND LIGHTNING. THE TREES MOVED SLOWLY WITH THE LUKEWARM WIND AS A GIRL RAN TROUGH A FIELD OF BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS AND RICH GRASS.

Her dark brown hair shifted with her while she laughed in the green carpet of nature. She was no day older than nineteen as she laid down in the flower bed, her laugh echoed trough the countryside. The world seemed peaceful at that moment, unsure of what will come. Her brown eyes glittered in the sunshine as she looked up to the sky. She saw a glimpse of something but before she could say anything, her mother called.

„Daisy, the dinner is ready." Daisy's mother was only in her mid forty's, she looked exactly like her daughter, only the age could tell them apart.

The girl looked up and made her way through the grass to the beautiful old house. Her father built it 20 years ago when her mother told him about the pregnancy. It was kind of a wonder that Daisy was born. Her mother was never capable of having children and after many years the pair gave up. That's when suddenly Daisy was born. Her mother swore that she saw a rainbow-like light when Daisy came. As if something was waiting for her.

Right before opening the door the planet began to shudder and crumble. All Daisy could see was a bright light and then...

nothing.

Air.

Cold.

Water?

Why is she wet?

Where the hell is she?

Daisy grasped for air. She opened her eyes and all she could see was blue water. She swam, she tried to, and made her way to the surface which seemed far away from her cold figure.

But then light. The sky? The sun?
No.
The moon.
The bright light made her eyes squint as she looked around her still trying to breathe. Why was there a big bronze statue with a fire in her hand. She swam to the nearest riverbank and rested her head on the cold stone which nearly wasn't as cold as her.

She looked down at herself. Daisy still wore the dress from a few moments ago only now it was wet and perforated. But the thing that made her remain paused were her hands which were now glistening in

green,
white,
blue
and
red.

And soft trees, air bubbles, water beams and a fire arose.

Her powers finally occurred

The elements have chosen her.