Single Mum (1/4) || 24

a/n- this is gonna one of the richest fyam series i can assure you of that and you won't regret reading this✨ took a lot of time and effort so i really wish you enjoy the series. if you do make sure to vote and comment. please don't be a silent reader. let's go!

it's 2:30 am so what? presenting to you another fyam series>>>>> ✨✨✨❣️❣️

______

tears in her eyes and palm pressed against her mouth, aera sits in her bathroom, staring at the tiled wall in the front, praying for this to be any sort of dream, a nightmare particularly for there's no way she would accept it to be real. the two small lines that made her happy when it was her brother's wife, churning her guts when it's hers.

she's pregnant for sure. five kits continuously telling positive, missing period for over a month and nauseous mornings weren't false alarms now that she ponders over them. she heard from haewon how she felt like vomiting half the time in the beginning of her pregnancy with both the kids, even sana said that jungkook had to be extra alert with her mood swings and morning sicknesses.

"fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck..." aera mutters, nibbling on her lower lip as a tear slips down from her cheek, "that asshole!" she grinds her teeth, one smirk plastered in her memory and unfortunately she was drunk and sad enough to let him take the lead just to start regretting it as soon as she woke up in the bed alone, her clothes on the chair nearby and nothing else. not a note, not a message, no number for contact, not even the name of the man.

she had agreed on no-strings-attached policy with him, wanting just a distraction from the stressful time, carelessly sleeping with a man whom she didn't know and certainly won't meet ever again. she didn't tell him her name either, nothing about her in fact for she never wanted to see him again and forget the night as soon as the sunlight strikes. who knew that night would cost so much in just a month?

aera curses at herself for being so reckless to end up with a baby developing inside her, for letting emotions and alcohol take over more than the rational part of her brain, and for not even asking the man's name and number that night. sitting inside her bathroom, helpless and scared of the pregnancy she didn't want, not right now when she divorced kevin on the grounds of cheating and underlying pressure of pregnancy on her by him and his parents. it's just been three months to the divorce, five to the day when she heard bout him cheating, but it's still too early for her to end up pregnant by some random man!

she shakes her head, standing up from the toilet and presses the flush a few times together, hoping to flush the pregnancy test kits as well, yet she manages to just throw them in the trash can which she majorly uses on period days. she splashes the cold water from the sink faucet on her face, staring at her crying face in the reflection that only makes her cry more, groaning in fear and frustration, her hand clutches on the edges tightly, trying her best not to think that she'll be giving birth to a baby in a few months if she doesn't go for abortion. no. she will go for an abortion. she has to go for an abortion! she's not ready to be a mother!