chapter 2

Daytime somewhere in the land of midgar in a town people walking and enjoying their time a horse carriage passing by and hearing the train in the distance.

Then suddenly they heard an explosion which they knew where and what's going on.

But in a mansion by the courtyard two individuals are in a middle of a spar a young girl twelve years old long black hair, red eyes, wearing training clothes holding a sword.

Who she's up against is a ten years old with his blonde hair, emerald green eyes, wearing male version of the training clothes and holding a sword.

The two of them continue on their clash with great speed and skills.

By the sidelines there are guards with a man and woman in front of them and a little boy same age as the other boy but his hair is black and black eyes.

The two teens continue on their spar till the girl dodges his strike and then point her blade at his neck making him stop.

???: I win. Said with a smile.

He sigh of defeat.

???: Almost had you there big sis claire. Said with a annoyed look and pouting.

The girl revealed is named claire kagenō heiress of the kagenō family, she giggle and pat on his head.

Claire: Keep it up and you might get a chance to beat me, (y/n). Said with a smile.

The teen is (y/n) kagenō adopted son of the family, who is smiling.

They hear clapping which they look at the adults and boy clapping to them.

As for why he's here and but main question is how.

Flashback ten years ago.

In the golden void two individuals in a middle of a battle with great speed that surpassed all speedster combined and clash of their weapons created a powerful explosion.

The two of them reveal to be (y/n) (l/n) and artoria pendragon clashing their swords in their final training.

It took (y/n) a full year in the void master his new found power with excalibur the sword of promise victory as it's wielder and trained his body to the limit to be compatible to excalibur full power.

The two of them reappeared in a burst of speed which he suddenly dodges her swing and then caught her off guard by pointing excalibur by her neck.

Y/N: I win. Said with a smirk.

Artoria giggle at this while smiling.

Artoria: Yes you win (y/n) with this your training is now complete. Said with a smile.

He nod of understanding knowing they will see each other again when he's transported there.

Y/N: So I get transported right?. Said with a curious look.

But artoria shook her head.

Artoria: No (y/n) I will send you there to he reborn in that world. Said with a smile.

This got him curious about it.

Y/N: Why should I be reborn, I didn't die just summoned here?. Said with a questionable look.

Artoria: Yes that is true but the real reason to be reborn is for your magic power to adapt, this way you can fully adapt to the power you possess to the fullest a infant can mature and grow along with his or her magic reserves think of this as a restart of your power to master and understanding your potential at full power. Said with a smile.