2

Tanjira pov

"Where am I?" "Your awake" "Upper 1! Where have you taken me!" "My room" I tried to get up but I noticed that I was chained to the bed frame "heh you can't escape" "what are doing" "just getting something, ah there it is"

Akaza pov

"Just getting something, ah there it is" I said as I pulled out two syringes full of demon blood. "W-What's in those syringes" "demon blood~"I said in a seductive voice while walking to Tanjira "W-What n-no s-stay b-back!" "Shh~ stay quiet, it will only hurt for a bit" I said grabbing his arm and rolling up his sleeve, and putting the syringe in his arm. "Ow!" Due to me being able to see through bodies I can tell he's trying to fight it off" Don't fight it, let it take control~" "N-No I-i w-won't g-give u-up" "It's working. How are you feeling now" I asked Tanjira "s-sleepy a-and w-weak c-can't m-move" "sleep well then"

The next day

Akaza pov

"Nrgh ow my head hurts" "your awake Kuana (Tanjirou)" "who are you" "I'm Akaza" "where am I " "we're in the Infinity Castle, my home and yours too" "come let me show you around the Infinity Castle oh and be careful about the flying objects everywhere." "Why?" "Most of the moons are kids so there is always flying objects" "Akaza watch out" Daki said Me, Sentiro and Kuana ducted down"really Daki" "Sorry for that" "you almost hit my new friend" "New friends!" "Yes new friends. Her names is Kuana" "Hi there everyone" "Hi Kuana,Sentiro lovely to meet you" Daki said "I hope we can get along"

In a upm only meeting

Akaza pov again

"Akaza why are she in ds uniform" "because she was demon Slayer and master allowed it" "he did" "yes he did" "why... did... you... turn... Her...?"Kokushibo slowly asked. none of us know why he talks like this but we don't care as long as we can just understand him "Because I have a crush on her" "Wait What?!?"

With  Kuana

"So your the one Akaza wanted" "who are you?" "I am Muzan kibitsuji your leader" "!?!" "sorry for the rudeness my master" "not master to me. To me it's lord,you call Akaza master ok?" "Yes my lord"