3

3 years later. All the hashira are very upset that Tanjira turned into a demon

Tanjira pov

"My head hurts so much" "*hello Tanjira"* "*who are you!"* "*I am you but your yandere side"* "*yandere side?"* "*Yep~ why hide your feelings from akaza-sama?"* "* W-What do you mean I don't have a crush on akaza-sama"* "*why do you deny your feelings when you could have him all to yourself"* "*wait really!?"* "*Yes~ all you have to do is kill the wind hashira and get a girl named Nezuko Muzan wants her"* "*any consequences?"* "*One. I will have control of your body during the mission and you'll have a pink love forever"* "*I accept when do I start?"* "* At nightfall"* "Kauna what are you doing" "oh akaza-sama sorry for taking so long I got a little distracted. Do you need anything~" "not now" "ok~! I have to go on my mission now bye akaza-sama!~" "was it just me or did she act off and we're her eyes pink" "yeah she did I think something's wrong with her"

With Tanjira

"Mmmmm" "look a demon let's kill it"* urgh Demon Slayers"* "their scent is familiar," a female voice said it was nezuko "found you~" "Nezuko-chan watch out!!" "Huh? Hppp!!!" "Gotcha" "Tanji!/Oni-chan!/Monjira!" I knocked out Nezuko and left. I went to the old house that I and nezuko had lived in and placed nezuko on her bed.

Nezuko pov

"Mm," I woke in my old bedroom and saw my sister Tanjira sitting at my desk"Oni-chan is that you?" "Yes nezuko it is me" "Oni-chan you are acting weird is something wrong?" "Tanjira is not here right now" "what do you mean?" "Do you remember the time Tanjira acted like a yandere?" "Yandere-kun why are you in control of my sister" "we made a deal, I told her if she killed the wind hashira and she got Akaza all to herself" "and I can help with that~" "how~?" "Well
It takes a traitor to know one~" "my your sneaky sister" "I must go now nezuko keep me updated on everything" "yes sister"

At the butterfly house

"You arl nezuko" "yes I am I must go now" "Kamado-chan are you the traitor" "N-no W-What m-makes you think that" "Well It takes a traitor to know one~" "you're a traitor Obanai-kun" "yeah" "how did I not know this before?" "Well I am a quiet person" "true and-" I threw my sword and hit the person who was spying on us "?!?" "Look at that" "Misturi why were you spying on us" "why are both of you traitor's!" "Well, it is funny seeing people die"

TBC sorry for it being so short I've been dead for the past couple of weeks