Chapter 1

Tails and Mephiles were in Tails' workshop/house when tails spoke up. "Hey mephlies can you get sonic please? I need him to make a part for the Tornado" the half deity looked at the yellow two tailed fox before nodding and went to sonics room.

At sonic's room mephlies heard sonic mumble to himself before he spoke out loud startling the cobalt blue speedster "Hey sonic Tails needs you for a part" mephlies opened the door to see sonic on the ground with a thin inhibitor ring before he was abruptly kicked out and was obviously confuded as to why sonic did that "You ok love? You never did that and what were you doing with an inhibitor ring?" Mephlies turned around to face the door but only got in return from sonic "I its nothing". Mephiles begged sonic to open the door to talk about it but sonic was stubborn so mephlies gave up in asking sonic and went back to Tails. "He shut the door on me after I saw him with an inhibitor ring i never seen before" tails looked at mephlies and said "you saw it too and he didn't say what its about? Wow ok". Mephiles got curious and decided to follow sonic to green hill zone the next day within the shadows. "What are you up to love?" The inky deity said before spotting sonic running into a cave he never knew about before. He followed him into the cave only to spot sonic in the middle of it. The speedster sighed before rolling up his gloves and socks reveling inhibitor rings on his wrists and ancles surprising the demi god just feeling the power those rings give off now they are revealed. Mephiles decided to go into his solid form to confront sonic "So.... This is the 'nothing' you mentioned?" He said to sonic in a stern tone before sonic spun around to face him only to freeze like a deer in headlights speechless.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This was righed out because it was a cool idea from the cover picture