chapter 3

The egg shaped doctor just scrunched his face at the blue hedgehog and spoke twirling his mustash inbetween his pointer finger and thumb on his right hand "Just as annoying as i remember" sonic just rolled his eyes and spome up in a confidant tone "So what you got for me this time baldy mcnosehair? An eggdragoon? Death egg robot? Another exsperement like Seelkadoom and infinite? Or a giant worm robot like you did the last time 3 years ago?" Mephiles just admired that sonic wasn't as dumb as many had previously thought and was actually quite intelligent. Eggman scoffed at sonics words before saying "No not really but i did bring back an old foe back when you lost to a certain echidna dressed in mainly black and gold..... Red markings and a single red eye on the mask... Does it ring any bells?" Sonics face went from cocky and confident to scared and serious "You did not eggman" sonics peach mussle turned a pail shade knowing who exsactly this thing Eggman is talking about "What are you talking about? I know nothing of this being" Mephiles was considered seeing how sonic turned pail and scared by the mear discription of this being "Oh you don't know thats right. Well mephlies the dark aka Solaris you are in for a treat. You see this isn't any ordinary being. This is Enerjak the demi god of chaos" the far doctor said and it then clicked for Mephiles and he knew how powerful true enerjak was and that he could smoke even himself as full Solaris "Oh no...." Sonic swallowed having his throat dry before a voice spoke "Oh no indeed Mephiles.... Long time no see Sonic the Hedgehog" every freedom fighter including Mephiles and team dark who had just arrived on the scene froze as they looked up to see none other than................................................... Enerjak himself in the flesh "Miss me?"