A new hero?

"Now. Where is this villain? The very one that beat the hero twice!" Asked the new hero,

"I know where he is~" Replied Kai, "I'm the hero he defeated but I escaped his grasp. " He continued signalling for the new hero to follow him. He jumped away after conformation from the new hero whose name was "Power man" what a strange name for a hero. They had arrived at a place that was unknown to man kind and filthy. 

"Is this it?!" Power man shouted. Kai had flinched as Power man shouted, Alexei had came behind power man with bure anger in his eyes from Power man scaring his beloved. He tripped the supposed new hero in a second. Power man pulled out his dagger and launched at Kai in disgust. "HOW DARE YOU WHO ARE YOU TO TRICK ME?!" He made a small cut in Kai's small fragile like face. Kai flinched in pain but quickly turned the tables, kai grabbed the dagger and made a larger cut in Power man's face, He was scared of power man and this was his first reaction. He thought,  This  is for my beloved I love this I love being on the villains side, And so power man got up and charged at Kai throwing him across the stadium. Alexei flew after them and grabbed kai  out of harms way, He whispered "Sorry I got you into this love." he placed kai down across the stadium and ran faster than the flash to power man. Power man shot Alexei with fire but Alexei had no reaction what so ever that was strange. He threw a pillar onto power man in disgust from him harming his loved one, It was swift enough for power man to not notice and get flattened by the pillar. Blood splattered every where and a human heart was blue on the floor, Still pulsating.