Death

Though one can die, many can live. Some are birthed but can not make it through the pain and torture of our cruel world. Though some may laugh and fool about these issues, it is happening at this moment. It is happening each and every moment where no one is there to persuade in the abyss filled sky and the heavy rainfall. All is there on that bridge, mountain or roof top is a person of any age, shape or size ready to solve their problems permanently.

- unknown

Writers note, I feel I had to say that before I started this chapter. And I have been inactive for a while I apologise deeply and I will upload as many chapters I can now but as I say this I am swiftly writing and thinking of ideas for this book that is soon comming to a deep end.

Alexei looked on in pure horror. His one, dear beloved, is in his hands dead, unbreathing. Though it looks like a murder scene, Alexei could tell Kai did this to himself.. this can be noticed in ways some can't tell, but those with the attempts in their past can tell easily or not..

"Kai.." Alexei whimpered, crying under his breath, "Why..? Why.. did you leave me all alone... without you, I can't just move on as you think I can.." Kai lay in Alexei's arms unresponsive from his tragic passing.

(This chapter was mainly to spread and bring awareness of suicide)

Kai's deep brown eyes were shut tight as he rested in his eternal slumber. Though one was resting, the other tears fell, pouring, raining from his moss green eyes.