13

This day is so not going well. AT ALL! So it started off normal, me and Neymar woke up in the morning we both had a shower, we had breakfast and he left.

My plans for today were 1. Find a job 2. Christmas shopping 3. Pick Neymar's gift.

Should be pretty simple right? WRONG.

I'd put on a black jumpsuit which was very formal and some wedges. And i searched up local modelling agencies in Barcelona. If i was staying up until christmas, i needed something to occupy me.

So here's what i've applied for: Chanel, Victoria's secret, New Look, Nike, Dior, and loads of other major companies. I'd sent in my photos and they were being processed.

I had an automatic response from New Look for an interview so i dressed up and decided to go down there. It went quite smoothly to be honest, the woman was friendly and complimented my style. She also said she'd seen my previous work and was impressed so that's a good start.

She said they'd contact me soon if i'd gotten a job. That's all i had so far so i sat in the park to try figure out what to get Neymar for christmas.

I'd spent ages on my phone thinking and thinking. He's literally so rich, anything he wants he will just get. I went onto instagram for a break and saw a promoted brand, which was advertising some hoodies.

I saw Neymar had liked it so i clicked onto the brand account and he was following them. I scrolled down their page and Neymar had liked quite a lot of their hoodie posts so i decided that was going to be it.

I knew his favourite colour was white so i picked a white one out that i thought he'd like very much. I ordered it and walked into the city centre.

I went into several stores and picked out things from my list and it was going well. Until i saw him. Jerry.

"Adriana, Adriana don't walk away from me please just listen" he whined following me around like a lost puppy. I admit it made me feel good having him beg for my attention after all he's done.

"Drop it Jerry i'm not working for you anymore." i say browsing the clothes section. "You don't understand, you're practically all i've got!"

"Im not though am i? Because you don't have me anymore. So leave me alone." i say and walk away. I hear him have a Jerry tantrum in the middle of Urban Outfitters.

I sigh and carry on with my shopping. Until it's interrupted. Again. "Adriana Davis, we have a few questions." a big crowd of people with cameras show up out of literally nowhere.

"Is it true you're dating Neymar Jr?" "Have you been fired from Louis Vuitton?" "Are you planning to stay in Barcelona?" "Is it true you're pregnant?"

I ignore the questions and walk away but they follow me. "Adriana, please give us something to go off" "Are you moving to Barcelona?" "If you're dating Neymar who will you be supporting this world cup?"

I finally reach my car and get in. They knock on my windows and stand around it. I honk for a really long time and it seems to shock them and make them move. Finally.

I drive off back to the hotel.

-

A few weeks later
I've been having a really great time in Spain, me and Neymar have been seeing each other so much and i love it. We hang out almost every day, we meet up with Meghan and Marc often too.

Neymar always brings me flowers, pink ones especially. We have movie nights all the time. It's perfect lately.

I have booked a flight to leave on the 23rd of December. I haven't decided when i will come back but i'm sure i'll figure it out.