Chapter 2

There was a sudden crash.

Jee didn't notice.

The door started to vibrate. What is going on? This isn't supposed to happen!

The delicate balance between two separate realities is being destroyed. Just like that. Who knew it would be that easy. Jee could've easily knocked that door down. That stupid door. Why does it have to ruin everything! The chair started to violently shake and cracks started to form on the windows. No, no, no! Everything I've worked so hard for is being ruined! I can't let this incident keep on going. But I have no mortal power. I think Jee has noticed this abnormality. He's looking around. He can't be intrigued. He couldn't possibly be intrigued anyway. Are my minions betraying me? Have they gone back into his mind. No, that's not possible... right? It's okay. I can let Jee go free. Maybe give him a little time outside before he dies. He's been stuck here for 15 years anyway. Since he was 8. No, I musn't let him enjoy the fruits of the world. He musn't get entangled by nature and wildlife.

Jee started to slowly lift himself off the chair. The chair groaned and finally sighed in relief when Jee stood at last. He slowly sauntered to the windows, unaware of the dangers of broken glass. He stared at the windows with intent, was a plan formulating in his mind? No, that's impossible! This is impossible. Why is he thinking? I can feel it. I must stop this madness before it's too late. After a long while, Jee thoughtfully placed a hand on the breaking glass and muttered something under his breath. This can't be possible. He hasn't uttered a single word since he first came to this room. Why is he talking now? I must contact my subordinates to let them know of this occurrence. We must act before he finally breaks from this spell. After all, it is around time for him to snap back into reality after us thoughts have turned his mind into a dark void. We weren't able to permanently steal his thoughts, so we tried our best to make this curse last as long as possible. Well, I guess it's time the curse breaks.

Jee turned away from the window and slowly drifted towards the door.

No! This can't be. Is he trying to escape? I must inform my inferiors of this incident so that they can do something about it. After all, I don't quite feel like getting my hands dirty in this mess. I like to order thoughts around, since I am the leader of Jee's thoughts and mind. They better fix this issue before I send them back to the Sky.

Although the Sky is a glorious place for humans, it is like a living hell for us thoughts. We're forced to wait for years and years for a stupid human to pick us from the Sky. Living conditions are harsh and unlivable. However, the Cloud is like heaven for both thoughts and humans. Those annoying thoughts get on my nerves. They get to live luxurious and peaceful lives in the Cloud even though most of those thoughts serve no purpose in the end since very few thoughts are pulled from the Clouds.

I snap out of my jealous trance and turn my attention back to Jee. He's still fiddling with the door. Apparently he doesn't know how to open it. Poor kid. Wait, no! It's a good thing that he can't open the door. It gives us more time to steal his thoughts back once again.

Hopefully most of his consciousness hasn't returned to his mind or else our plan is done for. Or else our secret weapon to world and Cloud domination will be gone. Just like that. Let me explain...

The majority of thoughts come from the Sky, and we're sick and tired of those pointless thoughts in the Cloud. Why do they, a very small minority, get such good treatment and get to live such lavish lives and bathe themselves with gold water.

Us thoughts are just fed up and I have all united them under the just cause of just getting rid of the Cloud altogether. We might as well just exterminate the world as well while we're at it. Am i right or am i right.

I'm perfect after all. 

I'm incapable of failing. I'm infallible.

Author's Note:

Thank you so much for reading this chapter. I know I haven't updated this for over half a year but I know no one has even read it so its not like it really matters. i wrote this chapter in july but never published it. I'm not sure if Ill continue updating cuz i don't have a lot of time to write because of school and other stuff that I'm prioritizing right now. sorry if this chapter is really bad and short. 

but thank you u uuuu u u uuu u u u u u u 

you are amazing 😘😍☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆