Chapter 29

A violent shriek pierced the night.

And it woke everyone with a start. But even with everyone awake it still didn't stop. It kept going on and on and on. Along with those violent cries were the wailes of a baby.

And it wouldn't take a genius to realize that those cries belonged to Kimiya, the only baby there. And Kimiya was staying with you.

Everyone launched themselves out of the beds that remained in each individual dorm room and rushed to the room that you decided to stay in by yourself.

It had only been a day at max since the incident when you had all gotten your quirks back, which means that it had been a day since you healed everyone, inside and out.

Everyone had panic evident in their features. Your sister and Jiro had their rooms on either side or yours so they were first on scene. Yanoru had tried to open the door with it's handle but it stopped short.

It was locked.

And on the other side your screams and Kimiyas rang louder and louder.

"Dad!" Yanoru shouted as she felt the tears begin to well up in her eyes. She couldn't even imagine what was going on on the other side of the door.

Aizawa and some others where there in an instant. He also tried the door handle to find that it was locked and resulted to trying to kick the door open. But it wouldn't budge.

"GET BACK!" Bakugo yelled as sparks started to emit from his palms. He aimed his hand at the door but stopped short when someone grabbed his hand and forced it away.

"No! The baby is on the other side! The shards might get her." Izuku said as he began to rationalize what was happening.

"Well we need to quiet her down before she starts attracting the unwanted attention called zombies!" Bakugo yelled back.

They were trying to think of the quickest way to open the door but their brains couldn't process a coherent thought with your screams and cries for help echoing everywhere. Shigaraki was up and out of bed when he recognized how familiar those cries where, same with Dabi.

Flashbacks of that night were painted in their minds as they pushed through the small crowd that had gathered in front of your door.

"Erasure, the bracelets!" Shigaraki said as he trust his hand toward the man who put them on. In the blink of an eye, the bracelets were off and on the floor. Without a moments hesitation Shigaraki placed both hands on the door, all ten fingers.

Within seconds the door was reduced to ashes. Yanoru had shoved her way past the bulky men and was first in the room and was also first to see a figure in all black look back at her with blood shot blue eyes and leap through the window, gone into the night.

Something glowing in the corner caught her attention and drew it away from the mysterious figure that was in the room. Yanoru and everyone else look over to see you there and writhing in pain.

Your eyes were glowing that fierce warm glow like that of the sun, but tears were running down your face in that same color and what seemed to be steam was also coming from your face. Your face was red an irritated for some odd reason and there was blood coming from your nose.

Your screams continued to pierce the night and with each shriek your back would arch off the bed and you moves harshly like you were on fire.

But that's the thing, you felt like you were on fire. The second you woke up with those haunting gray-blue eyes hovering over you the terrors took over you and you couldn't help but scream and cry as your baby did the same. But in that heated moment, you forgot about your baby.