Servitude

Maya's P.O.V. :

*Sighs* today is my 21st birthday but I don't celebrate it because the older I get just brings me closer to Deaths cold grasp. I turn to face the window and see the beautiful full moon. I love staring at the moonit's so beautiful and it brings back memories of my past.

I think to self it's been 4 years since my life has been saved and until this day I'm thankful I got saved I just wish my family could've been saved. *Sighs deeply * I miss them so much *silently cries*

I sat in the window waiting for my Master to give me orders as I sat there my cat stares up at me and meows. I slightly smile and pets her then I pick her up and hold her close to me.

Moments later I heard footsteps coming my direction so I quickly stood up and waited for him to walk into my room.

"Maya" a voice said. I respond "Yes sir?" He responds "Come here to my throne room please" I said "Coming sir."

I walk toward my Master's  Throne Room once I got there, I got down on one knee before him and said "What do you need my Master?" He stands up in front of me and says "Maya please get up. I know what day it is for you" I look up at him and nods then said "Yes sir as you wish" I stand up and look at him. He says to me "It's your 21st birthday isn't it?" I look at him shocked and said "What-t? H-how d-do y-you k-know? I don't celebrate it anymore" He chuckled a bit and said "My dear servant I know many things. That's how I know my dear"

I respond back "Heh. I should've guessed Master" He smiled a bit and put his hand on my shoulder and said "Happy 21st birthday my little fledgling." He motions for me to head to the kitchen with him. We walked to the kitchen and he said to me "Sit down my dear. I'll make you something special" I looked at him and said "But Master it's my job to serve you. It's not your job to serve me" He turned toward me and said "I know but it's your birthday and I want to do something special for you. So sit down my dear. That's an order" I nod then said "Yes sir." I sit down at the table and wait for him to finish.