1

I sat there in the cold damp bathroom hating the results and Michael and I already have 3 gremlins now I officially get branded by the devil of affairs.

"Rori you ok in their?" The sweet gesture of a former flame.

Oh shit it's Lou! God what do I tell him! Maybe tell him everything but would it precieve to be the blamed or even the damned!

"Yeah Lou I'm good stomach was upset that's all."

"Ok just checking merely cause Mike called clearly worried since you didn't show up at the pharmacy."

Ugh damn you Jackson he will haunt me to death if I'm not careful enough. Why do I let these things happen to me? It's either I'm in trouble or Mike is in trouble. Why out of all times I don't have a song idea do I now have one?

My brain scatters back and forth creating lies and stories going about 10 ideas per second. I get up grab the test and meet Lou eye to eye. ( Not really cuase he's taller than me.)

"Look!" I shouted angry at what I've done.
"I've ruined myself with you the sanity disregarded by the human body!"

Lou just stood their eyes gleaming with tears I know it's cruel to do that but nothing less and nevermore.

"Your pregnant with my child. Rorianna I have ruined you! In the crooks of your body I worshiped your religion." He cries as I open my arms pecking his cheek and lips for only God knows what will become of us.

Hii! Sorry that this chapter is short I've been helping out with two other books and have been focusing on Running straight into his arms and a book called a new life and my good friend rhapsody_queen 's book to so this book maybe be updated rarely I haven't decided yet.