Chapter 6: Emergency Treatment

Ye Lingchen's usage and coordination of items in the team battle were executed perfectly. His control was even more flawless. His performance had given every viewer a brand new look at the game.

The people that doubted him earlier had all shut their mouths in unison.

This incident could be considered as an epic piece of teaching material. In addition to that, there was his peculiar item build. That had drawn in a wave of fans for Ye Lingchen's live streaming channel. He was getting gifts and sponsors continuously.

"Many people were doubting my item build earlier. In truth, the item build for any hero is not immutable." Ye Lingchen seized the opportunity to explain to his viewers, "There were Spirit Breaker and Kunkka from the opposing team's heroes. They were melee type heroes absolutely suited to ganking and they can even be described as Shadow Fiend's archenemy. I will need to prioritize my life first before I can deliver damage output."

"Secondly, the main damage outputs from the opposing team are Kunkka's two Ghostships and inflicting auto-attack damage. I used Eul's Scepter of Divinity and Ghost Scepter to break these attacks fully!"

"Other than for defensive purposes, Blink Dagger and Eul's Scepter of Divinity can be used to increase my mobility."

Ye Lingchen's analysis was as ferocious as a tiger. His group of fans and viewers screamed out 'epic' at once.

"Y-God, how long have you been playing Dota?" asked Leng Leng in curiosity.

"This is my fourth round." Ye Lingchen smiled flamboyantly. "In truth, I was playing during the first and second round as well. I'm just starting to get a hold of the game now."

"That's a bluff!" Let alone Leng Leng, all the viewers in the live stream channel could not believe that. "It must be your brother that was playing during the first and second round!"

"Say whatever you like. No one believes it when a person is telling the truth these days," said Ye Lingchen as if he was deeply troubled by the fact.

A hush was heard echoing through the live stream channel at once.

"Sh*t." Leng Leng scoffed in disdain. She discovered that Ye Lingchen was truly gifted in the art of becoming a streamer. He could drive the viewers' emotions easily.

The act of being a streamer was not as simple as just chatting with the viewers. Game streamers needed not only to play games but the most crucial part of the job was to attract viewers and their interest. If a streamer behaved like a slab of wood, no one would be interested in watching him play games.

"Y-God, you're impressive at playing games. Why don't you tell us about your story." Leng Leng was helping out Ye Lingchen. She was concerned about Ling Zichen not knowing what to say so she brought up the topic to draw in viewers' attention.

"My story?" Ye Lingchen pondered quietly for a moment.

He noticed that his live stream channel was already in a commotion. Many of his viewers were waiting in anticipation. They were typing messages into the chat box to prompt him. There was even quite a large number of people attempting to prompt him with gifts.

Ye Lingchen's lips curved up ever so slightly. At present, it was an opportunity for him to utilize the advantage of the Prodigy System and the profoundness of his literary foundation.

"In truth, I've always been envious of people with a good story." There was a wisp of envy and sorrow in his voice. It made the atmosphere in the live stream channel turned solemn and profound all of a sudden.

Every single viewer was waiting for the continuation of his story. Many of the enthusiastic fans had already begun to console him. Leng Leng could not help but quiet down as she was under the assumption that Ye Lingchen was burdened by something.