Chapter 22: Eight Extremeties Fist

The next day, Ye Lingchen resumed his daily routine and woke up early in the morning.

This hotel was built within a park, which provided some convenience for Ye Lingchen as he could do his morning jog along the fields.

Along his jog, Ye Lingchen realized that the park was huge. Apart from the hotel, there were also a few mansions. Between the woods, red bricks and blue tiles could be spotted. It was an excellent place to live.

Needless to say, those that lived here surely consisted of the rich and nobility.

Following his morning jog, Ye Lingchen found an empty plot by the river to practice Arhat Fist.

Three sets later, the quiet park had finally begun to see an increase in foot traffic. Many old folks were walking over, then assumed their position as a group and slowly started their Tai Chi exercise. Their movements were neatly coordinated.

He observed the scene for a while, then began to make a move.

However, as he passed by another empty plot, he paused in his tracks.

Under a nearby tree, a young woman in white sportswear was practicing martial arts.

On the side, an old man would cough once in a while. Occasionally, he would give some pointers to the young woman. The old man was accompanied by two bodyguards dressed in black behind him.

Was this not the same old man and young woman in the hospital?

Ye Lingchen's brows twitched. He did not expect them to be from Beijing. No wonder their movements carried a hint of nobleness.

Back then, were it not for his actions— that old man would have already joined the ranks of the dead. Despite that, the old man's face remained very pale. Every so often, he would cough strenuously.

Ye Lingchen's attention was mainly on the young woman. His gaze showed a hint of interest in what she was doing.

That girl's movements... was it... martial arts?

If he had not learned Arhat Fist, Ye Lingchen would not have entertained this thought.

"In this generation, are there still practitioners of martial arts?" Ye Lingchen was surprised and approached them slowly.

The young woman was extremely focused on her martial arts. Each punch was accompanied by a sound. With her tall, slender figure and elegant features, it gave off an aura of valiant beauty.

"Strength from your waist! Firm up your stance! Do not hesitate when you punch!"

Accompanied by his bouts of coughing, the old man was sternly lecturing from the side.

'Observing Lin Ruoyu practicing martial arts, Eight Extremities Fist proficiency +1.'

...

As he got nearer, a string of proficiency messages appeared in his mind, surprising Ye Lingchen.

The martial arts they practiced was Eight Extremities Fist!

Due to him learning Arhat Fist, Ye Lingchen intentionally searched for various books on martial arts. Although none of them could be practiced, he still managed to learn many secrets of martial arts.

Eight Extremities Fist was focused on explosive power. It was very particular about actual combat. This martial art is one of those that uses a combination of practice and battle.