Returning Home S1:E1

My entire life I have had to keep a secret from the one closest to me, but now I'm alone in the world

I'm a Werewolf, and this is my story.

   In the eastern United States in the state of Virginia there is a town called Mystic Falls.

   Though this town looks normal it does have a history of strange animal Attacks and disappearances, but the truth is this town's real history is all about Vampires and a certain Family, The McCall Family.

   Through the Centuries the McCall's have been seen as protectors of Mystic Falls; some called them witches others just thought of them as Superhuman, but the truth is this family was one full of Werewolves, but not regular werewolves see this family comes from a different branch off the Werewolf Family Tree and those that know the secret say that the McCalls were blessed not cursed that's why they don't have to fully shift to bring out their claws and fangs instead the McCalls took on a more humanoid wolf, but the sad truth is there is only one McCall left and he doesn't know it yet, but the fate of all his friends and his town lays on his shoulders whether he is ready to handle it or not.

September 9th, 2009

   It's currently late in the night and outside of Mystic falls on a deserted highway there is couple named Darren and Brooke who are driving back from a concert with them both talking about how they love or hated it and as they talk the drive through what seems to look like a wall of fog and as they drive through it suddenly a man appears and as Brooke shouts in alarm it's too late to stop causing them to hit the stranger who goes tumbling over top of the suv and lands on his back behind the car in the middle of street with the couple parked and freaking out over what happened.

   "Call for help." Darren says as he unbuckles his seat belt and climbs out of the car to go check on the stranger he had just hit while Brooke frantically dials the number only to have no reception.

   "Please be alive." Darren muttered as he approached the stranger and as he knelt over him Darren could see on the strangers figure an old school ring in which Darren seems to recognize the insignia, but before he could do anymore the stranger got up and behind Darren in a burst of supernatural speed and as he went to bite into Darren's neck fangs could be seen just as the stranger bit down starting to drink him dry.

   After many fruitless attempts at trying to contact emergency services Brooke unbuckled her seat belt and hopped out of the car only to find Darren and the stranger gone.

   "DARREN!" Brooke shouted only to scream in fright when Darren was dropped onto her car before the stranger appeared behind Brooke and did to her what he had just finished doing to Darren and as her screams echoed through the night a full moon could be seen shining down on deserted road.