WICKED GAME

wicked game.
"i'd never dreamed that i'd meet somebody like you."

The Last of Us - HBO 》
[Season 1]

♧《 The Last of Us - HBO 》[Season 1]

. . .

summary.

Ivy Miles was only four years old when the world collapse. She lost her mother and father that night, leaving her in the care of her aunt, Anna. She took care of Ivy, until one day Anna died during childbirth, leaving Ivy alone with her daughter.

Marlene, Anna's closest friend, took both Ivy and Ellie under her wings for a while until she decided to put them in a military boarding school. Promise her that one day, Marlene will take both of them back to her. She was only ten years old.

She took care of Ellie, protected Ellie, although they are family by blood, Ivy never told her anything about it. Like every lost little girl in this world, there is always a man took advantage of it.

She was only fourteen years old, when the abuse started.

she can't do anything, she is stuck, he was a powerful man, a high-profile military man who controls everything, and nobody knows about it.

ten years later she had enough of everything and decided to runaway to look for Marlene.

she didn't know that her little 'cousin' and her friend actually follow her that night, and everything went to shit.

until, she met him.

he saves her,

like she saves him.

. . .

starring.