00; all's well then end up in hell.

• • •

• • •

2003, Texas.

"Nana, I'm going to be home late tonight. Mr. Miller got a job till 9." The brown-haired young girl said to her grandma who is sitting on her chair watching television.

"Okay, but after that you come home straight, okay? There's a lot of helicopters this morning." Her grandma said.

She nodded, today is really odd.

She heard a lot of helicopters passing by. Ivy doesn't watch or listen to news very often but lately she's got the feeling that she has to know about what's going on.

"Oh, yes, honey don't forget to buy the bread, we're out of stock." Her nana said again while eating the left bread.

She nodded, "Okay, I'm off. If there's any letter for me, ple-" Before she can finish her words, her grandma cut her off.

"Yes, honey, I'll give it to you straight. Don't worry, i know you'll get accepted." She said with a smile.

Ivy smiles at her nana, then she's got into her car. She's applying to the Harvard Medical School, last month, she's just graduated from high school with honor. She's just only 18.

It was hard to decide between pursuing her career as a doctor or just working here in Texas so she can be close with her nana.

Her nana is not getting any younger, she must take care of her.

Just like she did to her. Her mother passed away when gave birth to her and her father suicides in prison when she was 15.

Yesterday, Joel Miller asked Ivy to 'babysit' Sarah only for today because he'll get home late tonight. He doesn't comfortable enough to leave Sarah alone today because of the number of helicopters, just in case something's wrong like earthquake or something.

Ivy used to baby sit Sarah since she was 16, and Sarah was 12. That's why she is close to the Millers. But she quit one year ago because she was preparing for Harvard.

Now, Joel just asks her to do it again just for tonight, Joel wanted to pay her, but she insists not too. Because Sarah is just like a little sister to her, she'd be happy to accompany her.

Honestly, Sarah is fourteen already. She can look after herself. But, well you know what dads think about their daughter.

Not Ivy's though. He's burning in hell right now.

Now, she's waiting for Sarah to come out, she picked Sarah up from school as she promised to Joel. Seeing a little girl with purple shirt coming out from the building, Ivy waving her hand.

As Sarah walking to her, she rolled down her window, "Ivy? What are you doing?" Sarah said.

"Picking you up, your dad called me to look after you till he gets home." She spoke.