Introduction

Let's get introduced to these dumfounded characters who were forced to cast this very random story I came up with. I bet Mr.Yoon is cursing me hard right now✨

Characters:

Female protagonist:

Park Yuri.

*24 years old. An edgy core. Emotional inside, badass outside. Believes she has to live her whole life enduring vast loneliness. Nerd, caring yet savage, broken yet ambitious, Health conscious yet a smoker. Afraid of feelings yet falls harder. Has dark past*

*Yoon if you dare to sleep at this hour I might kick your ass from my apartment*

*I ain't your dummy doll Min Yoongi, get your heavy weight from my top, swear to god, I cannot breath*

*What makes you take so much time to wear a damn suit Yoon? We'll be late for Koushi And Jungguk's wedding ceremony! tf! *

*Sorry, I'm gonna tease you with teen gurls screaming " yoongi marry me" for the rest of my life*

*I ain't gay you moron. Koushi is just my childhood bestfriend and she's fucking Jungguk's fiancee! And what about Namjoon oppa? You seem to stick with his ass 24/7*

*Can you shut the fuck up Yoon? I miserably love you*

Male Protagonist:

Min Yoongi

* Basically a mythic man of hundreds yesrs but looks like an 29 years old young grandpa. A Grunge core. Piano, Music, cancer stick, coffee and Yuri are all he cares for. A human version of cat. Rock stolid savage bitch outside, Soft caring husband material inside (for yuri of course). Does belong to Jeoson era. Sacred of Heights and water. Barely shows emotion yet full of emotions. Barely falls for someone but when he falls, he falls harder than ever. Competitive as hell. Writes songs about his love. A hot daddy who slept with thousand gurls until Yuri showed up. Has dark past as well which he hides except from her*

*Yuri-ah, get my blankets, I'm going to bed*

*And you thought I made this rib steak for you? Oh you're right. Share this to someone else, especially that Bom guy and I will serve his dead body next to the steak*

*Don't move yuri-ssi, lemme absorb your body warmth. It's cold outside*

*You don't like my what? (Scoffs) Yah! You should know if I splash water on my body gurls will run after me to lick that*

*Shut that "Yoongi marry me" shit before I shut your mouth*

*I personally wanna kiss every corner of your mouth because this basket of tangerine you brought me*

*Peels tangerine and feeds Yuri*

*Just because guys also drool over my dick doesn't mean I'm gay you stupid lady. Namjoon-ah is just my partner in crime. But you better stay away from Bom. That mf-*

*Come closer, light my cigarette*

*You know what Park Yuri? I never thought I would love someone again. I fucking love you*

Other characters:

This is gonna be a crossover between "Baby Kick 2" and "A crimson Kiss" so most of the characters are mutual. Apparently I ain't mentioning all of them (there are some surprise characters too! Come on!) Just have a visit to "Baby Kick 2", that might help!

A/N: The way I'm excited to write all of the stories I've been planing to write since 2020 is unexplainable. And the way I'm tense for my admission is also unutterable💀👍