29. 🗳️Lottery🗳️

TAEHYUNG

The constant heart pulse beeping from the medical equipment machine did nothing to put my mind at ease. The only thought that ran through my mind was Solana was hurting because of us. Because of me. I was right there as she went down. Yet I couldn't move my body to catch her as she fell. The incident replayed over in my mind like a video on rewind. Because I wasn't able to snap out of my shock that something was wrong. I felt it while I was on stage that night. She wasn't feeling well. I knew something was wrong. It had been nagging me since this morning after we had breakfast.

We should've paid more attention when she told us she was having headaches. She had barely been able to sleep through the whole night lately. Yoongi filled us in on how she'd been tossing and turning in her sleep the last few nights on the way to the hospital.

Dr. Ahn seemed to be the most upset with us. We should've bonded the night we all met. That's why she was having the worst side effects. We didn't exactly experience all the pain that she did. We had different levels of the pain we went through in some instances. But she needed us because her soul had been away from ours for so long.

As I watched Solana sleep from the chair I was sitting in near her bed, a thought ran through my head. We needed to settle our bonds, and as soon as possible. I'm positive that she wasn't ready for group sex. But I think she'd be okay with taking one of us at a time on different days. There were seven of us and only one of her. She had to repeat the process of continuously needing us all for energy.

To be honest, this wasn't working as much as the eight of us wanted it to as we originally planned. But, if we all confronted our bond with her through sex how we were supposed to, this wouldn't have happened. But she couldn't just be taking on the seven us at once. Even if only one of us had intercourse with her, that still would be better than giving her a piece of energy multiple times a day. That way she'd at least be sustained at-least half the day.

I pulled my phone out and sent a message to the group chat.

7Fates Chat

🐯: when you guys come to swap out for the night, we need to talk

🐹: is everything okay? I thought Namjoon was with you? We'll be there soon actually. Not too far away now.

🐨: I'm not in the room, I'm talking to her doctor in his office

🐿️: what's going on? What did he say?

🐈‍⬛: I'll be staying with Jimin tonight.

🐥: Joonie what did her doctor say?

🐨: he pretty much said the same thing that Dr. Ahn's been telling us. We need to bond. We can't put it off any longer. She'll get sicker and then it'll start affecting the seven of us

🐿️: we've only been together almost a month...do you think this is gonna go over well with her???

🐹: I don't think she has a choice anymore. At this point it doesn't matter who gets to do it first. It just needs to be done!

🐯: that's what I wanted to talk to everyone about. We need to talk to her about it when she wakes up.

🐥: I'm just glad this happened while we were still in America and not in a different country.