IU's Delimma

Monday

"Hi guys it's been a while hope everyone is doing okay." Eric entered the room.

"Eric, what are you doing here!?" Sooyoung eagerly waved.

"Shouldn't you be with the boys in the training room?" Nayeon raised an eyebrow.

"Unfortunately, Jungkook has been feeling sick this week. He said something about having a bad flu not to mention homework is starting to pile up, so I'll have to focus on school for now." Eric explained.

"That's horrible, poor Jungkook-ah tell him I wish him great recovery." Nayeon stated her concern.

"I'm so tired Hyori-ah today." Mun entered the room exhausted.

"I know, but we got through another early morning meeting."

"That's great, but they do they have to go on about sales. I don't know if have the energy to really help Jieun with her songwriting." Mun yawned.

Eric's ears perked up at the mention of songwriting.

"You have given her enough time and training for her to figure out on her own. Let her focus on her own thing remember you have to prepare for Shinhwa's comeback soon."

"I know, but Junsu isn't here to help and I don't want her to get delayed yet again because of difficulties. Now if you excuse me Hyori-ssi I have some things to work with. Jieun-ah needs someone to help her finish with writing her music." Mun said.

"You said songwriting!?" Eric jumped almost too quickly.

"Settle down boy, you're being too loud." Jisoo said.

"Wait you can write music oppa?" Rose asked with interest.

"I used to write them whenever I was dealing with something. Leave it me ajusshi!! I can help IU noona with the writing section." Eric unzipped his bookbag revealing several papers of unfinished lyrics in English and Korean. There was so much paper that some fell to the floor.

"Incredible writing Eric and you learned this all by yourself?" Mijoo asked passing to Jiyeon who gave it to Jisoo and Eunbi who were surprised at such skill.

"Yeah, back in middle school to overcome with stress I write what I feel on the paper. At first it was a form of therapy, but now I write for fun." Eric explained.

"Gosh Eric you're like very talented!!" Nayeon gasped looking at the sets of notes.

"It's like I'm reading some fancy poetry right here." Sooyoung adds.

"The writing is mildly impressive to say the least. It seems I misjudged you commoner." Jisoo said bluntly.

"I have to agree with unnie, these are quite impressive for a trainee. I can only imagine what you'll be like as an idol." Eunbi nodded.

"You have some talent child I see a potential artist here." Hyori chuckled looking at Eric's paper.

Mun took some of the paperwork and nodded how impressive the work is for a young child. Just maybe, he could be useful for helping the poor girl.

"That's impressive work you have kid, I see it wasn't just for bragging rights back at the audition. I'll let you have one opportunity, I expect you to finish by the end of the week. Jieun-ah is upstairs. Go to room on the right upstairs she's waiting. " Mun instructed Eric.

"Thanks ajusshi I promise you won't be disappointed!" Eric grinned stuffing his papers back inside his backpack before heading towards out of the room.

"Oppa is so lucky he gets to work with IU unnie!!" Sooyoung pouts.