Bonus Chapter!

Hi all! Just wanted to post a fun lil chapter of how college life looks for the twins. Thought it would be fun before I got to posting the next book! Hope you enjoy.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Nothing could have prepared Lila for what she would see when she walked into her brother's and boyfriend's apartment.

There were worst situations to walk into. But this had to rank higher than most. It was their second year of college now. It had become routine for visits across the board. Lila had been to see Sam and Ashton, and both had gone to see her. They made an effort to go at least once a month, with a few impromptu visits now and then. They tried to make it so they weren't dependent on seeing each other, they wanted to build their own lives as well.

She had just driven up for the weekend when she walked into their apartment, not expecting what she found in the slightest. Lila knocked on the door a few times, but received no response. She could hear some shouting from the other side of the door, and decided it was likely best to just let herself in. They had a key made for her, and she hastily unlocked their door, pushing through it with a confused expression on her face.

"Where the fuck is it?" Sam swore as he ran around with a broom over his head.

"Whoa," Lila let out, taken aback as she dropped her duffel bag on the ground. Neither seemed to notice her walk in, continuing on with whatever was happening.

"You're the one who saw it!" Ashton reminded him, holding a swiffer like a weapon. Lila opened her mouth to state her presence, but didn't get the chance. "What did you say it looked like again?"

He groaned, sweeping the broom underneath the couches to try to find something. "It was a grey little shit, okay?"

"Uh, hey—" Lila tried, waving weakly as she watched the scene in front of her unfold.

"I GOT IT!" Sam finally screeched, sweeping the broom suddenly. Lila's eyes widened as she saw something fly in her direction.

Lila let out a scream as something fluffy and small smacked her in the face, waving her hands wildly as she smacked around to get it off her. "Oh my god, oh my god, what is that? Get it off!"

Ashton instantly stood up at the sound of her scream. When he saw it was his girlfriend, he beamed at her, seeming to forget the whole ordeal. "Lila!"

"What the hell, you guys?" she spat at them, eyes wide as she saw something scurry underneath one of their couches.

"Oh, well, we sort of saw a mouse a few hours ago, we've been trying to find it since," Sam explained as he leaned slightly against the broomstick on the floor. "Found it, though, just now."

"Just now," Lila repeated carefully.

"Sure did, but seems like we lost it again," Sam mused as he began to glance around once more. "You could've helped, you know."

"You're telling me a mouse just hit me in the face?" she asked slowly as she began to realize what just happened, her eyes glazed with anger.

"Well..." Sam trailed off as he struggled to find the proper words, "yeah, I guess that's true."

"Oh my god," Lila gagged, holding a hand up as she walked passed them. Ashton made a move to greet her properly and she gave him a dangerous look. "Nope! Nope, I'm showering first and scrubbing that thing off my face. In the meantime, you two will catch that thing and let it outside. We clear?"

"Yes," they both just grumbled in defeat.

"All right, then," she sighed out as she walked towards their bathroom.