𖧷Forever𖧷

Heeseung~ "Forever?"

Y/N~ "Forever." I said connecting my forehead with his. He looked up in my eyes and smiled, and pecked my nose.

*Time skip to next morning*

This morning feels amazing. Heeseung's mine now, and I can't wait to see him today. I'm putting my earrings in when I hear my doorbell ring. I drop my earring surprised and go to see who's at the door during this hour. It was Heeseung!

Heeseung~ "Hi!!"

Y/N~ "Hi!! What are you doing here?"

Heeseung~ "For my girl of course, why else would I be here?"

Y/N~ "Okay mr flirt let me go get my things and we'll leave."

Heeseung~ "Where's your other earring?"

Y/N~ "Uhhh I was putting them in when you came to the door, let me go put the other one in and grab my things so we can leave."

Heeseung~ "Okay Princess." I gesture for him to come inside while I grab my things. He comes in and shuts the door as I bolt upstairs. I hurry and put my other earring in, grab my things and run downstairs. 

Heeseung~ "Put your bag down for a sec."

Y/N~ "Why?"

Heeseung~ "Just do it." I put my bag down confused, but then he picks me up, and wraps my legs around his waist, wrapping his arms around mine holding me. 

Heeseung~ "Hi." He says and pecks my lips. My face turns red and I bury my face into the crook of his neck embarrassed.

Y/N~ "Come onnnnn we need to get to school."

Heeseung~ "Prepare for Mrs Park to yell at us.."

Y/N~ "Yep. Looking forward to it.." I sighed walking out the door shutting the door behind Heeseung and me. Once we get to school, we see Jay and Dayeon waiting at the school gates. Oh boy... Another thing we need to deal with today. They see us in his car and run to us.

Dayeon~ "Why are you two together...?" She eyes us as we step out of his car, our hands intertwined.

Dayeon~ "OMG IT FINALLY HAPPENED!!!"

Jay~ "Jesus it's about time.." Neither of us said anything, we just stared at the ground beneath our feet.

Heeseung~ "We should get to class." He says my hand still with his and runs to the doors. Damn it's hard to keep up with him..

Y/N~ "Stop running! You're too fastttt" I whined. He chuckles and stops running. I stop to catch my breath pouting.

Heeseung~ "You're cute, you know that?" He says poking my cheek, which I'm sure is probably flushed now.

YN~ "Yahhh don't do that." I say pushing his arm. When we walk into class, everyone is staring at us. We make our way to the back of the classroom and try to sit down before Mrs. Park yells at us.

Mrs. Park~ "Hey, you two! Principles office. NOW." We sigh and make our way to his office. We knock on the door and hear a firm "Come in." We walk in the door, and we see a disappointed principle. He takes his glasses off and folds his arms looking at us both, signaling for us to sit. We do.

Principle~ "Why were you two absent yesterday?" Me an Hee look at each other at loss for words.

Y/N~ "Uh- Well..."

Principle~ "Well? Where were you?"

Heeseung~ "She was sick. She was embarrassed and my parents made me go over and help her. We're sorry, we should have called."

Principle~ "Yes, you should have. Are you okay now Y/N?"

Y/N~ "Y-yes I'm fine.."

Principle~ "Okay well don't let this happen again, next time you need to call. Being sick is something we have no control over, but you need to call next time okay?"

Heeseung~ "Yes sir." 

Principle~ "Okay you may go now." He said shooing us out of class. I smiled at him apologetically quietly shutting his door, when Heeseung pulled me in a hug. He wrapped his arms around my waist comfortably hugging me. I wrapped mine gently around his muscular body closing me eyes.

Heeseung~ "See? That wasn't so bad was it?"

Y/N~ "It would have been if it was just me."

Heeseung~ "Well it's never going to be just you anymore, because you have me." I wrapped my arms tighter around him, and planted a peck on his neck. 

Y/N~ "I love you."

Heeseung~ "I love you more. I've loved you my whole life."

Y/N~ "Now you're never allowed to leave it."

Heeseung~ "Never." He looked in my eyes, and kissed me before letting go, so we could go to class.