𖧷 Forever And Always 𖧷

We walked back into class, and took our seats in the back of the classroom again, apologizing to Mrs. Park. Soon enough it was lunch and me and Heeseung were walking to our usual table with Jay and Dayeon.

Jay~ "So, are you gonna tell us you're together? We know you are."

Heeseung~ "Why do you want me to tell you if you already know?"

Jay~ "It feels better to hear you say it." Heeseung rolls his eyes.

Heeseung~ "ME AND YN ARE DATING. Is that what you wanted to hear?"

Jay~ "Yes.. So what, was it like the sex that made you two finally get together." I choked on my food the same time Heeseung eyes bugged out.

Dayeon~ "Alright that's enough from your mouth today.." She says slapping his arm. 

Jay~ "Hey I mean that's how it worked with me and you right?" 

Dayeon~ "I said that's enough from your mouth." She slapped Jay again earning a satisfied laugh from him. Why is he like this? He's getting really annoying really fast.

Heeseung~ "If you'll excuse us we have to go." He says getting up and grabbing my wrist leading me somewhere.

Y/N~ "Heeeyy I was eating food! Lemme go back pls.." I whined

Heeseung~ "I can be your food." 

Y/N~ "Heeseung! Gross...."

Heeseung~ "Oh come on I'm not gross.."

Y/N~ "You are when you talk like that." He playfully rolls his eyes leading me to the rooftop.

Y/N~ "What are we doing here?"

Heeseung~ "Remember? This is where our first kiss was." I smiled looking around us. Heeseung grabs my hands and pins me on the wall. 

Y/N~ "H-heeseung..?" 

Heeseung~ "Shhh... Less talking more of this." He says and connects his lips with mine. I kiss him back, my hands in his hair. He moves his hands from my waist, to my hands and intertwines his fingers with mine. 

Heeseung~ "I love you."

Y/N~ "Oh yeah?"

Heeseung~ "Yep, and you know what else I love?" He says brushing his lips against mine teasing me.

Y/N~ "Don't tease me like this just kiss me."

Heeseung~ "I said you know what else I love?"

Y/N~ "What?" I say biting his lip.

Heeseung~ "This." He says and runs his finger down my spine, sending chills and goosebumps all over my body.

Heeseung~ "I love how you fall at my every touch." I can't control myself anymore and kiss his lips roughly, as he wraps his hands around my waist deepening this kiss. He presses his body against mine and kisses down my neck and collarbone. I slightly tug on his hairs as he bites my neck leaving marks down it.

???~ "Dude chill she isn't a slurpie..." We both turn around slightly startled at the sudden voice and see Jay smirking and Dayeon looks like she would rather crawl into a hole, and die then see this. 

Heeseung~ "Why are u always doing this to me? Let me kiss my wife in peace pls."

Y/N~ "I ain't your wife"

Heeseung~ "Not yet but you will be." I blushed and looked down at the floor.

Heeseung~ "I'm serious, one day you will be my wife."

Y/N~ "And what if I don't say yes?" He kisses me and pulls my body against his. I kiss him back.

Heeseung~ "Wait.. You'll say yes right?"

Y/N~ "Of course I will say yes idiot." He smiles and hugs me tight.

Heeseung~ "I'll never let you go."

Y/N~ "I'll never leave you."

Heeseung~ "I'll make you breakfast every morning."

Y/N~ "I'll make you your favorite ramyeon whenever you like."

Heeseung~ "You're my forever and always."

Y/N~ "Forever and always."