°○Small lead-in○°

Boom! Thrown into the story without further notice!)

Imagine waking up in a small cozy Cottage, to the warm light of the Morning sun hitting your face, the smell of freshly cut Pine-wood hitting your nose, and the hushed noise of cluttering pots and pans. That is the reality of our little Antagonist Shigaraki Tomura, usually, when he'd wake up with such circumstances, he'd lay back down, and just relax, And go to his dream-land again, But, how could he if he doesn't even recognise the smell of the sheets he currently is shoving his face into?

Slightly irritated, Shigaraki unwilligly opens his eyes, still unfocused and teary from sleeping. Desperately wanting to go back to sleep and relax as long as he can, not necessarily knowing how long he is allowed to stay in this weirdly comfortable bed, until having to get up and "Do his job" which is basically doing nothing until his "Master" gives him villainous plans to carry out.
Slowly closing his eyes again and turning onto his back, ignoring the stinging pain shoting up his spine, he tried focusing on the bird's singins ouside-

'Birds?'

But he never was able to hear birds after his fleeing into the city? Their singing usually gets drowned out by the noise of Cars and loud chattering of random people, ohh- how he despises that.
in his childhood, before turning 4, he lived with his family in a quite town, he woke up to birds and his neighbour's Walking goose everyday, he used to think that it was annoying, but after his Quirk came in, and he killed every family member he had, fled into the loud, stressful city, and never was able to hear it again, he daily wished desperately for those heavenly songs to return. But all he got was Dabi's Rock music, twice having a mental breakdown and the ear-splitting chattering of Toga and Kurogiri.

Taking a deep sniff of annoyance just thinking of a morning with the league, he noticed a sweet but herb smell in the air,
'Is Toga baking?'
Toga likes to recreate every baking recepie she comes across, It varies actually, the first thing she made was a birthday cake for Kurogiri, it didn't look appealing to villains, but the flavour~
it was a Lemonbutter -cream, vanilla cake with strawberrie garnishing, it was delicious! The league doesn't own sweets, nor do they own a fully functional kitchen, a bar, yes, a kitchen? nah, Its "out of our budget", which is all he got as a response from his "Master".
Their Villains. They can steal money. They steal medical equipment out of hospitals to keep Master alive. Thats way worse than stealing some money. So why is a kitchen out of budget anyway?

Trying to ignore these sour thought's, he tried focusing on his legs, they are unusually warm, and seem have a small weight laying on top of them,
'a small weight?'
realising that, there really shouldn't be a small weight on his legs, he abruptly opens his eye's,
....

Thats not his room?!

512 words!
i don't really know how many words a chapter usually contains, but I think 512 are quite good? the next ones are gonna be longer tho, im just testing the waters here!

What do you think of the chapter?

is it good?

did you like it?

should i continue?

do u understand my writing style?

pls let me know, its probably the first story im willing to actually post and continue working on! and i don't want you getting irritated!

Anyways, lady's, Gentleman, both, nether and in-between,
have a nice rest of your day, or evening!

Muah*