Black Cat?

-- Painfully ignoring the sharp pain in his back, he shot up, glancing down at his legs.

'A cat?' a black cat to be exact, a rather small , cuddly, black kitten.

Thats strange, because our little antagonist distinctly remembers not owning a cat, or any kind of animal nonetheless . Carefully leaning closer, wanting to find out if its even alive, as it wouldn't be the first time of Toga bringing home a dead animal, he rather found himself admiring the kitten on his legs. He himself would call himself more of a dog person, having had a dog in his childhood, but,,, this particular bundle of fur, is just way to adorable! So, having decided that its unimportant were the kitten came from, he slowly reaches down, being VERY careful with his movements, paying extra attention to his pinky, before gently brushing through the kittens oh so soft fur.

Pulling his eyes of the kitten, he notices that he, in fact, is not in his bed, and that, were ever he is, is not the leagues hideout. And that there is a person, not even 5 meters away from him, in a small makeshift kitchen, pulling something out of a rather rustic stone oven.  Startled, he stops petting the kitten, and jerks backwards, hitting is painfully sore back against the wooden wall behind him. In his state of shock, he didnt even realize that he had stopped caring about his pinky staying put, and let all of his 5 fingers hit the mattress beneath him,,,But nothing happend.

Not that he is paying it any mind right now anyway, as his mind is very much fixated on the, dare he say, weirdly dressed stranger in front of him.

The kitten, now obviously awake, very lazyly stretches, and hops of the small bed Shigaraki has been sleeping on not even a minute ago, and starts walking up to the, well, stranger? his kidnapper? Shigaraki sincerely doesnt know. He doesnt even know how he ended up here in the first place. Seeing that he is not bound to the bed, or cuffed in any way, he isnt being held captive. So thats a plus! But that doesnt mean that he should let his guard down. But, now that he is thinking about it, that probably went down the drain the first time he shut his eyes, It could of have been forced by some kind of sleeping drug, but if the strange person in front of him wanted to do something bad, they would of have done it while he was asleep, thats for sure.

Stopping his little brainstorming moment, he turned his attention back to the cat, that right now, seems to be begging for some kind of mystery meat that has been placed on a wooden plate? the plate seems to be self made too, with the edges slightly wobbly, and with slight imperfectionous bumps in the middle.

A hushed, relatively amused chuckle, could be heard through the Tiny Cabin, as the stranger threw town a small piece of fat for the cat to munch on, before going back to filling the plate with other various toppings, like cheese, cut up vegetables, fruits and different types of cut up mushrooms. Paying no mind to the, rather stressed out villain that has been watching him for the past 20 minutes. With the only thing keeping the cabin from completely silencing being the sound of chirping birds and the silenced humming of the stranger, Shigaraki, lets himself calm down again, slouching his tensed shoulders and relaxing against the wall, pulling the really comfortable blanket up in the process. Maybe he overreacted? Its really cozy here, and the stranger has made no attempt of hurting Shigaraki, or yelled at him for getting comfortable again, if they even noticed it in the first place.

Not being as content as he wishes to be with his position, Shigaraki pulls his legs close to his chest, and places his arms on top of them in a criss cross like fashion, before burring his nose back into the blanket, and taking a taking a deep breath. The soothing smell of Honey and Chamomile hitting his nose almost instantly, giving him a false felling of secureness and safety. Yea, he definitely overreacted. Maybe Kurogiri send him here to take a break. Kidnapping is out the window, No one would kidnapp the Leader of a Villain organization, just to pamper them with a nap. No, no,no,no! This wouldnt  make sense  at all ! Maybe his sensei decided that Shigaraki needed to be babysit by a coworker of his while the league is sitting in prison? No. Sensei isnt that soft hearted. He would let Shigaraki rot at the leagues base on his own without even notifying him about the situation in the first place. Hm, Maybe he got lost in the woods after a fight! Yes! That must be it! And then this Kind hearted stranger found him and let him sleep in their bed! Ofcourse!