Operation-Sunki-is-a-go pt. 1

"OMG I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!" Jay exclaimed as he practically tore out his hair. "WHEN will they just f*cking DATE ALREADY?!"

Jay was talking about Niki and Sunoo. The two would NOT stop flirting and it made everyone REALLY annoyed when they said the other probably didn't like them back.

Jungwon carefully pulled the older's hands out of his hair. "They wont. It gets easier to bear don't worry."

Jake rolled his eyes. "Please. Are they so blind that they cant see the other likes them?"

"No need to be rude," Sunghoon countered. It was the same day of Jake and Seojuns little...argument. Jake was still in a mood. Sunghoon understood but it was hard not to snap at Jake whenever he was unnecessarily mean.

"Its true," Jake threw his hands up in defense.

"Someone get them together before i lose it!" A voice yelped. Heeseung came running up to them.

"What happened Hyung?" Jay asked.

"Me, Sunoo and Niki were hanging out. They would NOT STOP FLIRTING! I basically third-wheeled the entire thing!"

Jake started snickering. Sunghoon slapped his arm to make him stop resulting in Jake giving him a 'what the hell dude?!' type look. Jungwon sighed.

"Alright someone find Niki and talk to him. Someone else find Sunoo and do the same," Jungwon said. "Convince both of them that the other likes them. Then we force them to meet up and they are GOING to confess."

Sunghoon raised an eyebrow. "And if they don't?"

Jungwon smirked. "We make them. A) i know taekwondo. B) We can use Jake. C) any classic old threat works."

"What do you mean you can 'use' me?" Jake said with a frown although he had a feeling he knew.

"Really man?" Jay raised and eyebrow. "You could fight like 10 mafia bosses at once."

(Not-so little thing here-yes this is based off the the idols but...like its not? Hear me out. I took the idols and almost like, made two copies. One is the original idol, the other is not an idol but someone who has the same name and features who i can alter and do what i want with, if that makes sense. This is what i mean when i say i don't ship the idols because its like im shipping an altered version almost. So while they are like the idols they aren't at the same time because they ARENT the idols. Anyway thats all i wanted to say)

Hey its me many months later. I wrote that before i knew what an AU was. Just ignore that really. Also just for those who don't know: AU means Alternate Universe.

Sunghoon stared at Jake. He looked a little uncomfortable. "We agreed not to talk about that at school," Jake glanced at Sunghoon then elaborated. "My parents made me take fighting lessons, thats all. I don't take them anymore but i keep my skills sharp."

Sunghoon nodded. Jungwon put a hand on Jakes shoulder. "We wont make you use them. Its just to make them confess and only if we resort to that." Jake nodded and said nothing.

Jungwon rubbed his hands together in anticipation. "Okay Jay, you and me will go find Niki and talk to him," Jay blushed a little and nodded. Heeseung raised his hand. "Yes?" Jungwon turned to him.

"Can i be given a break? My head needs a minute or five to rest," he said dramatically.

Jungwon snickered. "Sure," he glanced at Sunghoon and Jake who had started bickering and weren't paying attention. "Sorry you two. Looks like you will be finding Sunoo together."

"What? Why?!" Sunghoon and Jake exploded at the same time. They gave each other a dirty look.

"Why cant he go by himself?" Jake complained.

"Yeah! Or why cant he go by himself?" Sunghoon added.

"Because," Jungwon said calmly. "If only Jake went then Sunoo might not believe him since all of us haven't been friends very long. If only Sunghoon went Sunoo might think that its a normal "he likes you go confess" thing. If you both went that should balance it out. Just like what me and Jay are doing."

"Damn," Heeseung nodded. "Smart."

"Thank you," Jungwon said. "Alright operation Sunki is a go!"

Like normal part 2 will be out tomorrow because i have no life and i update everyday lmao