【Part 4】

In Previous part

Vincenzo chuckled while listening to their conversation. He took off his court out of frustration..

Vincenzo: well! Let's go to the basement where the secret room is...

Mr. Choi: the business that used to be there went under .. So I picked a more stable tenants..

Vincenzo: Are you sure about that..

Mr. Choi : They are not like those people that you saw some time earlier they are well mannered..
________________________________________

Vincenzo s' pov
Mr. Choi took me to the basement where the secret room was and it was NAYAKA TEMPLE

Vincenzo: so the tenants.. it's a temple..
That monk is sitting on 15 tons of gold
~he said because that monk was sitting on the secret door which leads to the gold...

Vincenzo s' pov
I was thinking this while peeking through the mirror door of temple when suddenly one young monk came and jumped infront of me out of nowhere..

Young monk: you are the owner of the building ..

Mr. Choi : yes! Hello..

Y.M : I have joined the Development Opposition Committee.. and I have planed to protect our temple..

Y.M: I don't know who you are but you should clean your outfit before you clean your mind.
~he said while looking at Vincenzo

Vincenzo: gosh!!!
~they than walked away from there..

Vincenzo s' pov
My clothes were all ruined with dust because of those brats who theift me...
So I came to dry cleaning shop to dry clean my expensive clothes that was from Italy..

Vincenzo [jk] : I want to get thus dry cleaned..
~he said while giving his suit to dry cleaning man..

Vincenzo: this is very rare suit you can't find it in Korea, the material is different too..

Man: ohh it's an Vintage Brand lable
~he said while checking the label on collar of his coat..

Vincenzo [jk]:no you are not getting it it's just an customized tailor on Italy by famous tailor.

Man: stop lying. Everyone says their suit is expensive when they come here..

Vincenzo: I am telling truth it was an limited edition..

Man: what the heck I can tell it is cheap..
~Vincenzo sighed in disbelief..

Vincenzo: I am from apartment 606 , I want them by tomorrow..

Man: you should have come yesterday then, I can't finish them by tomorrow..

Vincenzo s' pov
In mind...
He don't know who I am that's why he is talking to me like that , and aish he thinks I wear cheap clothes.
I was thinking this when suddenly my eyes fell on mirror wall and there was all wierd tenants that I saw that time they all were seeing me like they gonna eat me in No time....
I was walking out of the shop when suddenly one man came infront of me and spoke something

Well that man is jisso s' dad Dal po ok!

Dal po: I heard that you came with the building owner..

Vincenzo [jk] : Dae [yes]

Dal po: I am the CEO and the senior Lawyer of Jipuragi law firm, and the Chariman of Opposition Development Committee..
I am Lawyer Dal po
~he gave his card to him

Vincenzo: i see .. nice to meet you..
I am Lawyer VINCENZO CASSON..

.
.
.
.
.
I know it's short but I will update soon..🫰🫶🫶🤗🤗🐣