New and old

"Gia want to go out with me?!" Asked Will. "Yes!" I said almost so loudly I think my hometown heard me!
"Phill that's it were done!" Yelled mom as she ran out of the house. I had only took one step up. And I was alone at my house. Mom came back an hour latter, with divorce papers. And dad only came back to say goodbye. For the week I stayed home crying. I snook out of my window to go to see Will. Together we would look out of his window. His parents were fine with us in the top of the house. I loved it. I sat and cried on him, he went through what I'm going through. A week later, dad is in jail. And I know what happens next mom and me are making fruit salads out of old moldy tin foil.
***
Mom came home at 12:30 AM, a week later. Will would come to keep me company. And when I told him my parents got the diverse. And my dad is in the Jail. Which my mom is a worker who goes to work at 3:00 AM and comes home home at 12:30 AM. So Will comes to my house and I sit and cry while we watch a funny movie and a horror and a romantic, tragic. Because that is my life.

I know why dad and mom split. It's because dad had been cheating on my mom. And it was terrible. And mom was cheating on dad. So both of them go to Jail. If mom and dad actually loved me they wounds stayed together. But neither of them know what day is my birthday, I'm an only child. Well I had 4 other siblings. Here is there names and what happen to them:
•Kimy- died in a car crash last year. On my birthday, she was my favorite.
•Ella- died in the army, 5 years ago.
•John/Johnny-Boy- know one knows how only that we found his body in a car, in a black jeep, it seemed like he was breathing. But later we found out that he died from a coma.
•Matt- still living, has two kids (kimy,and Ella) he and his wife wanted my sisters to live on,even if they are passed on. In my mind there here but in someone else's body and mind.
My family isn't the most extravagant family. We fight. Have money. Leave. And die.

When I die, I want to be know for helping others, not to be just a regular person. I don't want to walk into Fio's Café and have like milo a oh people snapping pictures of me not like that. Just be like okay I'll take like 10-15 pictures a week or day. And not be one of those snobby,ugly, rude popular person. Just a nice pretty person with a good education so that I can go to Arib University College. I'm going there for dance and I become a store owner. I haven't told my parents where I'm going. Or anything. The last time that they talked to me was last year when Kimy had died. At her house, I was looking through the old stuff, mom and dad never made a try to talk to me or anyone. Only on there phone.

"Why is it me."