Chapter FOUR

The doorbell rings. Diabolical wondered who that was.

He walked up to the door. He opened it. "Oh look it's cartoon cat" 

"The only reason I joined this line is because I liked the name." Answered cartoon cat. "And you better pay me a lot. I'm an extremely powerful creature." Cartoon cat repeated, walking in the military.

The door rang again. Diabolical heard sirens. He opened the door and saw siren head. The tall creature spoke. 

"I am siren head" Said the creature in a vague static voice. 

"No offense, but you sound like you have a sinus congestion." Diabolical replied.

The door rang again. Diabolical opened it again. He saw two blue creatures. One was slightly wider. The wide one was abomination. The other one was huggy wuggy.

"FRY DAI NITE ####### IS OSUM" Said abomination, entering the military jumping over everything. Huggy wuggy was rather silent. He waved at diabolical, walking slowly into the military.

"I guess that's all." Diabolical said. Skeleton was surprised. He expected plenty full soldiers, instead he got plenty less monsters.

"Still good enough. Monsters are way stronger than soldiers." Skeleton said. 

"Precisely." diabolical agreed. "And our line is far more experienced then the pharaoh line." Diabolical repeated. "Any ways, let's get ready for WAR!"