Chapter FIVE

"TEN HUT!" Skeleton yelled. "IT'S TIME TO TRAI-"

"We don't need training!" Cartoon cat interrupted, throwing his flak jacket on the floor. "We're monsters!"

"Oh." Skeleton said, thinking that a military of monsters would be easy. "I guess we're ready, um, already." Skeleton repeated. "You guys need tanks?" 

"Nope." Said abomination. 

"Ooh, is that a black lambo?" Said cartoon cat, looking at skeleton's car. "Can I have it?" 

"Uh, sure.." Said skeleton.

 Cartoon cat ran to the car. "This is my favorite vehicle in the whole game!" He said, feeling the paint. 

Cartoon cat jumped into the car. Skeleton took the tank. Abomination had his magic carpet. Zombie had his magic carpet, and troll as well. Diabolical had the UFO. Siren head and huggy wuggy were left with boring vehicles. But alien had a backup. He had a cosmic station behind the base with a couple UFOs. The three took a walk there and got UFOs. 

Baldpharaoh sent a message to the diabolical line, saying "since we're not as experienced as you, we get respawns and you don't." 

"What?! That's not fair!" Diabolical yelled, continuing to read. The rest of it said, "If you don't want us to show ANY form of cowerism, then you'll have to give us your cross." 

"Ahh, so called attractive deal, huh? I don't buy it. It's obviously a trap." Diabolical said, reading again. 

"If you give us the cross, we'll put snipertime on your side." 

"Ahah! Lie! You don't even know how to summon snipertime! I do not buy it. I know it's a trap." Said diabolical, throwing the message against the floor.

A few minutes later, a weak AwesomeMoon from the Baldpharaoh line was sent to the military. Skeleton saw him. He was an astronaut.

Skeleton immediately ran towards him, smaked his face with a gun. The astronaut fell to the floor, and skeleton held him down against the floor, and and pressed the tip of the gun to his forehead. 

"TELL ME WHO YOU WORK FOR!" 

"Wait! Please, skeleton it's me! Astronaut! From the Baldpharaoh line!"

"AHAH! BALDPHARAOH SENT YOU! I'M NOW IN THE DIABOLICAL LINE!" yelled skeleton, priming the gun. 

"No please don't kill me! I'm innocent!" 

"I'm not going to kill you, I will hold you HOSTAGE!" Skeleton yelled, dragging astronaut to the military. "I got some hostage, guys! He will give us some info!" Skeleton said to the crew. 

"Cartoon cat, you will torture him if he lies, ok?" Skeleton asked.

"Sure" said cartoon cat, cracking his knuckles. 

"Alright, who wants to ask the first question?" Skeleton asked. 

"Me." Diabolical replied. "So, astronaut, this message that your boss sent me, why does he want my cross?" 

"Well, uh, umm-"

"NO DELAY! JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION WITHOUT LIE!" cartoon cat interrupted. 

"B-because it's a trap!" Said Astronaut, in a soft voice. 

"I knew it". Said diabolical. "Explain everything you know and what your line is planning." 

"What?" Asked astronaut. 

Cartoon cat smacked astronaut. "YOU KNOW WHAT HE'S TALKING ABOUT! ANSWER HIM!" 

"Ok, ok, ok! We have some leftover tanks that we are sending for war! Along with that, Baldpharaoh flies with a spirit bomb." 

"Anything else?" Diabolical asked. 

"Nope." 

"That's all? Should be easy." 

"I don't believe him." Skeleton said. "There must be more! Cartoon cat, punch him." 

"Ow!" Astronaut yelled. "Ok! Baldpharaoh has a backup plan! He has a goon, named rude one. He is your bane, for he uses road rogue, and destroys everything."