A Bite Of Chocolate 🍫 🥵

Title: A Bite Of Chocolate
Smut story (Days: 14th,15th,17th)
Prompts: 14th-Sweets,15th-Love Quirk, and 17th-Spa Day

Warnings: F/M, SMUT(includes Drug induced sex), Quirk misuse,Anal(briefly),Non-Con(on account they can’t control themselves),and STRONG A$$ APHRODICASCS!!! (KIRIXMINA)

Please read the trigger warnings before clicking on this link…if you are reading it,you clearly saw the warnings above the link(if you came from twitter)! If you came straight to my page on Ao3 then you should have read the warnings/tags!! I do not wish to trigger anyone by posting this…that is why I posted the warnings!!

If you like this feel free to tip/donate on my Kofi it is welcome and appreciated but not necessary 🥰

Day 17:SPA DAY

  “Mina,honey dear why are you still with that man…this is the second time he hasn’t shown up for family events like this!!??” Mina’s mother chastised and Mina was getting irritated. “Well Mom maybe because I understand that being a hero is important to him…I am a hero also and you know how many times I was too busy to make it to his family events…more than I can count!!!” Mina huffed out, annoyed, sliding another piece of watermelon onto her plate, Her comfort food.

Was she a little upset that Kirishima was late again, yes but not because he was putting work before her…but because she was worried something might have happened to him. Kirishima always made sure to call beforehand if he knew he was gonna be late. “That is no excuse young lady,you are allowed to be late…men cannot be!!” Her mother hissed. Mina turned to her mother and held her with a harsh glare.

“Mother I am sick and tired of you chastising my boyfriend, he is a good man and a great hero, I won’t have you bad mouthing him anymore!!” She bit out bitterly, before her mother could respond the ground shook and Mina’s watermelon hit the floor. She whipped her head around at the sound of screaming… “HEY BABE A LITTLE HELP HERE!?” Mina heard Kirishima scream.

Kirishima was on the back of a giant troll looking thing…Katsuki shot out from the other side and slid to a stop in front of Mina’s feet. He looked up at Mina, his face had a string of blood running down one side of his face. “You know if you feel like helping…I wouldn’t be opposed!!” Katsuki huffed before pulling himself to his feet,Mina slipped her hand into his and smirked… “wanna give me a little boost up!?” She asked, tilting her head.

Katsuki held her hand tight in his,wrapped his other hand around her waist and spun her around…throwing her at the troll. She landed next to Kiri on the troll's shoulder and set to work coating his body with Acid. The Troll screamed in pain and started trying to throw her and Kirishima off… It succeeded in throwing Mina off but Kirishima dug his fingers into the troll's skin,holding still with his hardenging.

He caught Mina on her way past him by the waist… “YOU ACID…I’LL KEEP YOU FROM FALLING….KATSUKI YOU…” He yelled and Katsuki answered, shooting past him and Mina… “MAKE THINGS GO BOOM!?” Katsuki yelled out, setting off an explosion where Mina had laid her acid. “YEAH!” Kiri answered.

With Kiri,Katsuki and Mina working together, that troll was out for the count in no time…Mina and Katsuki set to work tying the crazy brute up, and Kiri gave the police the report of what happened. Mina groaned at the thought of doing paperwork on her day off,but hey she had fun. When the police had carried the troll away, Kirishima jogged over to Mina,who was helping her Aunt up… “Hey Babe, sorry to crash your party like this…and sorry we were so late!” Kiri apologized and Mina shrugged it off… “It’s all good,” she giggled, pulling Kiri and Katsuki into a hug.

“NO NO IT IS NOT OKAY…THEY RUINED THE PARTY!!!” Her mother screamed stomping over to them. “Not now mother” Mina sighed but her mother was having none of it…she started ranting about “these good for nothing wannabe heroes…all they do is run around and destroy stuff” she spat under her breath. “MOTHER THAT IS ENOUGH…YOU UNGRATEFUL JERK…KIRISHIMA AND KATSUKI JUST SAVED YOUR LIFE…AND YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO SAY THAT…” Mina yelled and Kiri rubbed her shoulders… “It’s okay babe…” he tried but Mina shook her head.