Part 2

(IM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED THIS IN A WHILE IVE BEEN REALLY BUSY WITH SCHOOL ☹️☹️)

-

(You were at school and ginny strangely wasnt at school,you were concerned because you saw her at her house this morning and you saw her come to school.When you got out you were expecting Georgia to come pick you up but you stayed 15 minutes after school because she wasn't showing up.You stayed alone waiting for a while but when you started to text Georgia,she pulled up so you put your phone in your pocket.)

Georgia:Heyy!sorry I was late,I owe you!
Navis:No,it's fine,why were you so late?*she gets in the car*
Georgia:Problems with work..but I'm sure I'm fine now....where's Ginny?
Navis:I actually don't know,I saw her at school today but now she's just gone.Maybe she went to Zion's?
Georgia:Eh,I'll call Zion and ask him..

(Georgia drives off and they get home)

Georgia:Well,I don't know where Ginny is and Austin is at Zach's having a sleepover,sooo..what do you want to do?go shoppin'?party?drink?
Navis:Nah I'm good on the drink part..
Georgia:Come onn!It will be fun!

(Georgia pulls Navis off the couch and take her to the kitchen)

Georgia:Sit.I'll be right back.

(Navis sits down while Georgia grabs her "best"alcohol and comes back

Navis:Georgia,I don't really know about thi-
Georgia:Oh be quiet!Plus,it's my best alcohol and it's more fun according how drunk you are.
Navis:I-..Okay..

(Georgia pours Navis a glass of alcohol and pours herself some too,but not as much because she's trying to see how Navis is like when she's drunk.)

Navis:uh,cheers?..
Georgia:Cheers.

(They clink their glasses and Georgia barely drinks any,but Navis starts to drink half the glass)

Georgia:Woah,slow down girl!
Navis:Damn,Georgia,That's fuckin' good!
Georgia:Well god damnit slow down!*georgia giggles*
Navis:hand me the bottle,I want more of this shit.

(Georgia hands her the bottle and Navis pours more into her glass)

Georgia:Ahh,what did I do.I just made a 19 year old beyond drunk.
Navis:Almost beyond drunk.
Georgia:in a few minutes your going to beyond,beyond drunk.
Navis:hmmmaybe..
Georgia:see!Told ya.

-a few minutes later-

Navis:nghh,I can't have any mooree..
Georgia:well then no more,alright?

(Navis tries to get up off the chair but then falls on Georgia)

Georgia:Hey,calm down little drunk person.
Navis:Georgia I want a hug and a kiss...
Georgia:like...on the cheek,or..a genuine kiss?
Navis:I don't know,I just wanna fucking kiss youu..
Georgia:I-..Okay.

(Georgia pulls Navis up into her arms like a little child and then they lock eye contact.Navis felt like she was sober at this point but also drunk as fuck.)

Navis:kiss me already,hottie.*she pulls Georgia into a kiss*
(This kiss wasnt a normal kiss.It had romantical,and sexual tension and was just love.You loved Georgia so much that you couldn't even say how much.you wanted her to do stuff to you that you couldn't even explain.and you wanted that to happen.)
(Georgia pulls away and looks at Navis)
Navis:Are we gonna make out or what?
Georgia:Ya sure?
Navis:hell yeah!go onn!..

(I'm continuing this tomorrow dont worry.I'm just so tired but I will continue!)