Chapter 15: Subah Se Lekhar Shaam Takh...

Enjoy and remember to vote!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

Veer woke up first the next morning at around 7 am. He yawned and spread his arms out as he usually did. He was so used to doing this every morning and completely forgot his wife was laying right next to him, facing the window. When he felt his had accidentally hit her face he sat up slightly and caressed her cheeks to make sure she was okay. Once he laid eyes on Bani, the woman of his dreams, he smiled and couldn't believe his luck. Was this all real? He was starting to question if this angel was actually laying next to him, or if it was all his imagination. Mmm...Veer...choddo na...bhaad mein. Bani muttered in her sleep. Veer kissed her cheek and pulled her into his embrace, and started to pat her back gently to help her fall back asleep. Moments later, Bani opened her eyes halfway and saw that she was now laying on top of Veer and he was sleeping with his mouth open. Veeranshu...baby what's the time? She asked while yawning. Veer pulled her up closer to his face and kissed her cheek. Good morning gharwali...time kyun pooch rahi ho? Sojaao na...we've had such a rough week. Bani sat up slightly and kissed Veer's cheek until he opened his eyes fully. They looked at each other with love, still getting used to being in each other's arms in the morning as a married couple.

Subah subah kitne handsome lagg rahe ho...Bani whispered while looking in Veer's eyes. Veer chuckled at her comment and wiggled his nose with hers, earning an adorable giggle in return. Apne handsome patti ko good morning kiss nahi karrogi? He asked as he arched his eyebrow. Bani laughed at his request and leaned back as he tried to give her a peck. Mmmhmm. Baby...pehle brush toh karne do. Bhaad mein. She replied while wrinkling her chin and pouting. Veer sat up fully now and pulled her back in his arms before she'd be able to get away from him. She fell on his chest and smiled as he rubbed her thighs and glared at her lovingly. Acha? Gharwali...mujeh koi farrak nahi padta. Tumne Veeranshu Singhania se shaadi kiyi hai aur Veeranshu Singhania ko uth-the hi kiss chaahiye. Hmm? Bani laughed at how he was commanding her and already making rules in their marriage. She shook her head in disbelief and then placed a soft kiss on his lips. Before he could even fully react, she had already parted her lips from his and stood up to make the bed. Veer looked at her in confusion while she fluffed her pillow and adjusted it. Veeranshu abh utho na? Bed banana hai, shower lena hai- Veer interrupted and asked Saath mein?. He grinned at Bani while she blushed and covered her face with her hands.

Nahi mere chipku husband! Veer...we have to get ready na? Aaj meri moo dhikaayi hai aur bhaad mein pehli rasoi bi...aur shaam ko reception. Shit Veer...kitna khaam hai aaj. Voh bi sirf muje. Tum toh aisho aaram se relax karoge. She turned around and put her slippers on before stepping towards the bathroom door. Veer sighed and ran behind her, taking her in for a back hug. He kissed her cheek as she pouted and frowned while she thought of how unfair it was that she was having to do all this stuff today while he gets to go on about his day. Sweethearttttt....tume kya lagga? Tumaara patti tumaari help nahi karre ga? Bani twisted her face to the right and raised her brows. Matlab? She asked. Veer chuckled and tightened his hold on her waist. Matlab ke main aaj tumaari saree bhaandne me maddat karrunga aur kitchen mein bi...aur make sure karunga voh pakaao auntiyaan tumaara zyaada waqt na le moo dikhaayi parr. Gharwali...samaj mein nahi aatha...harr function parr tumaara chehra dekha aur fir bi moo dhikaayi? Main mom se bhaat karoon? We can skip it na? Bani turned around and put her hands around Veer's waist. She laughed at his 'thinking face' and then kissed his lower lip. Muah! Kitne cute ho tum aur mera kitna khayaal rakhte ho. Theek hai firr. Tum saree bhaandne mein maddat karna aur kitchen mein bi cheating karne mein haath bhataana. Voh moo dhikaayi ke liye aunty ji insist kharr rahi hai na? Voh kehrahi thi ke jabh uski shaadi hui toh uski tabhiyat kharaab hogayi aur voh apni moo dhikaayi nahi kharr paayi aur uska hamesha sapna raha tha ke jabh uski bahu aayegi toh harr function karegi. Toh uska dil rakhne ke liye maine ha kehdiya. Veer abh chodo na? Main jhaake shower leti hoon. Veer nodded and let her go towards the bathroom. When she got to the door Bani blushed and looked at the door frame as she whispered Jaan...tum...tum andhar aasakhte ho...aggar tume brush karna ho...while I shower...Veer smiled and nodded his head. He winked at her and she giggled before running inside to shower.