Horrifying Morning

~★

F/Ch- Favorite Character

~★

It was a quiet, peaceful morning as I woke from my slumber. I get up from my bed, stretching, and whatnot. After my big stretch, I walk to my bathroom to take a shower, and once I finish take a shower and make myself and my cat "TOAST" food before heading out to the mall all of a sudden, everything seems to come to a pause before all of a sudden the ground starts to shake.

"What the hell!? Are we having an earthquake!!!??" I said as I held myself up, grabbing onto one of the support beams in my living when I heard a loud humming sound then a loud BOOM!

I hear a faraway explosion while the ground still shakes. I look out my window to see a large ship in the air and Omnic troops that are purple and dark grayish, drawing closer and closer by the second while they fire at buildings. I quickly lock my doors and windows, close the curtains, and turn off all lights as I quickly turn on the TV to see the news.

"Attention all citizens of MidTown NYC! We are under attack by the Null Sector! Seek shelter immediately and evacuate if possible! I repeat, this is not a drill! We are under attack by Null Sector!.." the news report kept repeating as I stood in front of my TV, shocked and scared I opened my curtains a bit to peek outside to see, that my area was under attack! As I look around, I feel big purple omnics marching about with guns, shooting at people who are trying to escape and invading homes. I quickly close my curtains and decide to barricade my windows and door because Null Secort is invading homes! I panicked and moved my couch to my door and used my chairs and tables to barricade my windows.

I quickly grabbed my cat, Toast, and ran upstairs while taking a knife from the kitchen. Once I got upstairs, I quickly ran into my room locked the door, and shut the curtains.

"I think we're safe, Toasty," I said, trying to catch my breath as I spoke to my cat, sitting on my comfy bed.

I can hear the robotic marching and the shooting from the Null Sector troops as the screams of people grow and grow. I cover my ears, trying not to hear the screams, cries, explosions, and shooting of what's happening outside when all of a sudden I hear a loud panicking knock on my door hearing someone crying for help. I open my bedroom door to hear better.

"Please help me! Let me in please y/n! it's me, Joshua! your neighbor!" The voice speaks as they knock on my door again and again.

I decided to slowly go downstairs with a knife in hand. I reached downstairs and looked in the peephole to see it was my omnic neighbor. I quickly moved the couch, opened the door, and quickly pulled him inside.

"Oh my god, Josh! are you okay!? I ask, worried.

"I'm okay, just have a few scratches, but are you okay? said Joshua as he grabbed both my shoulders and we were face to face.

"y-yeah? I'm fine.." I said, scared as I looked at the TV Live News Report.

"ok, good, I'm glad you're safe. You don't wanna be out there.." he said sadly

"it must be that bad, huh...?" I asked Josh

"Yeah.. they're only taking omics and forcefully putting like these weird helmet things, and they can't move once they have them.." Joshua said in a hopeless tone.

I stood there shocked as my hand covered my mouth with small tears in my eyes. "That's horrible, I must keep you safe, Joshua!" I said as I looked at him.

"Thanks, y/n, I'll try my best to protect you since yk, you can die," he said, chucking a bit trying now to scare me

"yeah-" I said, laughing a bit until, boom!

"They're trying to break in! quick! Let's go upstairs!" I said as I dragged him. "Hurry, hide under my bed!" I said as I shoved him underneath. I heard heavy footsteps of an omnic troop.

I quickly grabbed my cat and my knife and hid in my closet, trying to stay as quiet as possible as I peeked through the cracks of my closet to see Joshua. I continue to hear the footsteps making their way upstairs before it stops, and then I hear the door open.

There stood an omnic, standing around 7 feet, wearing a beaten up tan scarf with some kind of symbol on it, holding a staff with a levitation orb in the middle of it with small pixel-like things revolution around it, this comic isn't like the rest of them, he was built differently, bigger chest, small torso and a nice pair of robot legs. I tried to remain quiet as I looked over at Joshua with frightened eyes when all of a sudden, my cat left the closet through a small gap.

"Toasty, no!-" I said in a whisper.

The omnic noticed my cat leaving my closet and looked in my direction. I can hear a low growl of suspicion in the omnics' voice before panic rises in me. I try my best to get into the small corner of my closet where I keep my luggage, trying my best not to make any noise when suddenly, I hear something get knocked over and crash on the floor and roll under the bed. I look over to see my dumb little cat, Toast! KNOCK OVER MY FIGURE OF MY F/Ch! I stood there in my closet, covering my mouth, sweating as the omnic bends down to pick it up, and then noticed Joshua and then...

TBC....~★

(Hey everyone, Author Lex, here!~★ I just wanted to say I'm more interested in writing this story than my LifeWeaver one, so um, yeah... anywho, I hope y'all liked this chapter! the next one is coming out very soon, *3 weeks or so cough* I'm excited for what ima write next which NEVER happened but make sure to check out my other crappy stories here on this cringe worthy app and follow me on TikTok at @ Average.Alexx !!!)

words: 1057
date published: 11\13\23 @ 9:53

update: fixed some spelling & grammar errors 11\16\23