Comprised ★

The 7-foot-tall Omnic, with long black, cable-like hair, with a beat-up tan scarf and a staff, caught my cat Toast leaving the closet. I remained hidden in my closet as I watched my cat, Toast, knock over my F/Ch figure. Scared, I watched the omnic pick it up slowly and noticed Joshua, who was hiding under my bed, and then...

Joshua panics and tries to get away from the opposing omnic by scooting to the right until the following omnic with long cable-like hair with the scarf lifts on my bed, revealing Joshua. Joshua lies there in fear as he looks up at this beast of an omnic towering over him. I sit there in my closet, hiding, unable to do anything to help my neighbors until my cat intervenes by walking right in front of the 7-foot omnic and sitting right in front of the closet where I WAS HIDING and began to MEOW!! The omnic ignores Toast at first and reaches to grab Joshua by his collar until my cat starts to meow even louder, wanting my attention.

"Shhh Toasty," I whisper to my cat, trying to make her shut up.

"I think I was a bit loud. Hopefully, the omnic didn't hear me," I said in my head before feeling a heavy and ominous presence towering in front of me.

I sit there, frozen in fear, looking down at my cat, meowing one last time before getting up and leaving before my closet door swings open. I sit there still frozen in fear before I slowly look up to see the Omnic with the long black cable-like hair with the scarf and the staff towering over me, his headpiece glowing a soft red as his cold gray eyes pierce into my soul, softly hear the sound of his gears shifting and move as he towers over me as he lefts out a small growl.

"Get... up... human." spoke the omnic in a deep, cold, irritated tone as he looked down at me, waiting for me to get up.

I quickly stumble up to my feet, my eyes looking down the floor as I don't want to make eye contact with the omnic.

The onmic stands there examining me and my human features before walking close to me and grabbing my face hard hash with one hand.

"What purpose do you have being here, defending this so-called omnic." he said in a cold, irritated tone once again, drawing me closer to his face.

"N-nothing! I swear he's just my neighbor!" I exclaimed in a panic. I could feel my face getting sore from his grip.

"Oh really?" He asked sarcastically

I frantically nod yes in response. He shortly lets go of my face, and I fall onto the hard wooden floor.

"Then you wouldn't mind if I take him then would you now?" He said in his raspy robotic voice as he walked over to Joshua's cold, motionless body.

I sit there stunned at what just happened until I see the knife I had earlier peaking out of the closet, and I reach for it.

The opposing onmic senses movement coming from behind, making him more vigilant.

I grab the knife and quickly rush to my feet and lunge at him in the back before being completely countered by him. Grabbing my wrist with one hand and squeezing it hard, causing me to yell in pain and letting go of the knife, falling to the floor.

"You're testing me? An omnic of war!?" He chucked. "You're such a foolish human, aren't you?" He said almost in a subdued, mocking tone.

I look up at this THING with fear in my eyes as tears stream down my face from the pain, unable to respond to the omnic before me...