Day 22- withdraw

It's easy to withdraw names from the dance but its very hard to go to school next day . she feels like crying everytime she thinks of Namjoon (which is like a lot many times) .

When she comes to school the next day , Namjoon seems like a stranger, her face falls.

She still doesn't know what to say to him, her usual confidence disappearing when she looks at him and he does not make eye contact.
.
.
"cut my Name and Namjoon's too" she is sad when she goes to Hoseok's class to inform.

"But what happened?" Hoseok is curious.

"I DONNN'T KNOWWW? we were JUST starting to be friends and idk mannn" she gets a bit too loud.

"wait Namjoon? like you're HIS friend? and he was your dance partner and now HE's mad??" Gracy, Hoseok's seatmate chimes in , visibly amused.

(you'll meet Gracy and Hoseok in another book)

Hoseok rolls his eyes.

"yeah him,, you know him??" Nalini is interested.

"yeah he's my brother and let me tell u this is hell lot of socializing going on for him??" Gracy laughs and Nalini runs away , sighing.

"thats such a rude thing to say about your sibling" Hoseok comments.

"what would you take to mindd ur biz? i know you both buddies are annoying as hell?" gracy rolls her eyes too.

"okay enough Gracy. . "

"yeah Your comebacks are weak , work on them"

"whatever"