Ch.19.5 Vert's Confession 🍋

A/n: Here's chapter 20.5 guy's enjoy. Just know it takes place the night before they leave for Lowee. Which at the end of the chapter hence why it's called chapter 20.5.

After the defeat of Arfoire Y/n and company returned to Planeptune. Vert had followed along stating she left Yvoire and Ran-Ran to do the work. The group then ate green tea pudding together before going to bed. While in the bathroom Vert was getting ready to confess her feelings to Y/n.

Time Skip
Bathroom
Vert's Pov

I'm currently preparing myself to confess my love to N/n. I look myself in the mirror one final time before leaving for my and N/n's room.

Vert: I hope he accepts me.

I then went to my shared bedroom and knocked on the door to get N/n's attention.

Vert: N/n dear are you up?

Y/n: *yawns* Yeah, what's up?

Vert: I have something I've wanted to tell you.

Y/n: Kay.

Vert: The truth is ever since you visited me I've been slowly falling in love for you and when you helped me get my powers back I knew I truly was in love with you.

Y/n: I'm not going to lie to you Vert I'm not the best with expressing my emotions as I told Noire in the past. From all the time I've spent with you I won't lie I've started to develop feelings for you too. And when I fought along side you I could tell you were doing it for more than just yourself. You were fighting Ran-Ran and for me and after everything we've been through. I can say I love you too Vert if you're willing to share me with Noire I'll happily accept you.

Vert: Oh darling!

Vert then jumped on Y/n and kissed him with all the love and passion she has. Y/n wrapped his arms around her waist to deepen the kiss and straddle her on his lap. Vert wrapped her arms around his neck and deepened the kiss while licking Y/n's lips for permission. Y/n opened his mouth and allowed Vert to enter his mouth and began to fight for dominance. With Y/n having more of an edge for having more experience and lowered one of his hands and grabbed her ass giving Y/n the advantage. Vert then broke the kiss leaving a string between the two. Vert then got and transformed into HDD before sitting on Y/n's lap again.

 Vert then got and transformed into HDD before sitting on Y/n's lap again

GH: You're not getting any sleep tonight darling~

This caused Y/n's Saiyan instincts to awaken making him transform into his Super Saiyan God form.

SSJ God Y/n: And you're not going to walk in the morning~

Y/n and Green Heart began making out again with both fighting for dominance. Green Heart decided to play dirty and began grinding on Y/n's lap. This caused Y/n a bit of trouble but he just grabbed one of Green Heart's breasts this caused Green Heart to moan in the kiss. This lead to Y/n dominating the kiss with their tongues still dancing but not fighting. Y/n then broke the kiss and started kissing her cheek and down her neck.

GH: *moan* Darling not so rough!

SSJ God Y/n: This will show others that you're my mate~

Y/n kissed down to Green Heart's lower neck before sucking and nibbling on it to leave his mark. While doing this Green Heart fished out Y/n's cock and was surprised at the size.

GH: So you do have a weapon on you?~

SSJ God Y/n: My nyoibo is yours tonight~

Green Heart began messaging Y/n's cock slowly at first. While she's working on him Y/n unhooked Green Heart's bra before kneading her breasts. This makes both of them moan making Green Heart go faster and Y/n to suck on her right breast. Green Heart was enjoying it immensely when she suddenly felt Y/n rubbing her pussy through her panties. This caused Green Heart to moan louder as she massaged Y/n faster. Y/n licked and flicked Green Heart's breast as he kneaded the other all while rubbing her pussy through her soaking panties. Y/n then moved Green Heart's panties to the side before rubbing her clit while switching between her breasts making Green Heart a moaning mess.

Green Heart messaged Y/n's cock as quickly as possible while it leaked precum. Green Heart then flipped the two before sucking on Y/n's cock and encouraging him to eat her out. After getting flipped Y/n spread Green Heart's pussy lips and began shoving his tongue in and out while stimulating her clit. This encouraged Green Heart to deep throat Y/n's cock making it twitch. Y/n went even faster and deeper bringing both on the edge. Eventually both came into each other's mouths. Both were panting when Green Heart took off her soaked panties before lying back and spreading her legs and pussy lips out.

GH: Give it to me, N/n~

SSJ God Y/n: As you wish Lady Green Heart~

Y/n rubbed his cock on Green Heart's pussy lubricating it. After lubricating it Y/n inserted himself slowly before he was fully sheathed inside of her. Could tell it was her first as he felt blood trickling onto his thighs.

GH: That was my first time so take responsibility!

Y/n: Then try not to scream don't want the others to find you in such a lewd situation~

Y/n pulled back before thrusting forward going slowly so Green Heart can adjust to his size. Green Heart moaned lightly as she slowly adjusted to Y/n.

GH: Y-You can go faster now.

SSJ God Y/n: Gladly.

Y/n began to thrust faster and rougher causing Green Heart to moan louder. This encouraged Y/n to thrust rougher and deeper hitting the deepest part of Green Heart's womb. Green Heart was a moaning mess as Y/n thrusted as fast and as rough as she could causing her to cum hard on his cock and thighs. Y/n waited for Green Heart to recover from her orgasm.

GH: *huff* *huff* Go on *huff* *huff* on want you to fill me up~

Y/n began thrusting again making sure to give it his all. Green Heart was a moaning mess as her pussy continued to clamp harder and harder on Y/n's cock. Y/n's cock was twitching as he continued to thrust into her. As he felt his end coming closer Green Heart grabbed Y/n's face and began making out with him. After a few final thrusts Y/n buried his cock to the deepest part of her womb before cumming. This caused Green Heart moan into the kiss as she felt her womb being filled by Y/n's seed. Once he finished Y/n pulled out as his cum leaked out of Green Heart's pussy.

GH: *huff* *huff* You came so much~

SSJ God Y/n: If you enjoyed that then better get ready for the next several rounds~

Y/n and Green Heart continued for the rest of the night.

A/n: That's the end of chapter 20.5 hope you guy's enjoyed. Until next time guy's peace ✌️