"𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴"

"I WANT TO BE WITH YOU."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

EUNSEOfirst day here

EUNSEO
first day here.

EUNSEO

JAEMINOMGG YOU LOOK SO PRETYY

JAEMIN
OMGG YOU LOOK SO PRETYY

JAEMIN
wait

JAEMIN
eunseo

EUNSEO
jaaaeeeeminnn

JAEMIN
turn around

EUNSEO
?????!

The seventeen year old turned around, her eyes meeting the familiar boy's as she accidentally let out a screech. "Holy shit what the hell are you doing here?!" Eunseo quickly pulled down her mask and walked herself towards him.

"Eunseo, I go to school here." Jaemin laughed messing up her hair as she laughed. The teacher guiding her around figured it would've been better for someone she knew to show her around so she left the two alone.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't think i'd see you."

Eunseo smiled, linking arms before looking up at him. "Now show me around Na Jaemin." she chuckled as he rolled his eyes and started walking. "What's your first class?"

"Uh..Mrs. Lee? I think she's English!" Eunseo said, reaching for her schedule in her pocket before handing it to Jaemin as he smiled. "We have two classes together. You have English with Idyllia, trust me, she's nice. She's been wanting to meet you." Jaemin said, unknowingly exposing himself as Eunseo had a small smirk play on her lips.

"Oh so you talk about me, Na Jaemin?"

"Whaaat? Maybe, Park Eunseo."

"Oh you totally do! What do you say about me?" the girl tugged on his hair as he laughed. "Nothing bad, just about how you fell in the ball bit and couldn't get back up." Jaemin looked away from her as she gasped in shock.