A little plot

It was a normal day in Sumeru, Alhaitham and Kaveh were having their usual fights again. This time they were arguing about who was better, then the traveller came in and heard them arguing, she was not having it she yelled "if you two don't stop fighting, I'll shove you into a room and never let you out until you make up!" After she yelled that they both had surprised looks on their faces "w-what?!"
They both exclaimed, "we are not doing that!"
"Fine I guess I'll just have to keep you two in my teapot for the rest of the week." Traveller pulls out her teapot from her backpack and it tries to pull both Kaveh and Alhaitham inside of it. "No! Fine we'll do it, but we better be getting paid after this!" Kaveh shouted. "Good."

The traveller leads them to the locked room, what they don't know is that the room is actually a sex room. "Ok so you two are going to stay in here until you stop fighting ok?! And don't kill each other please, I'm not looking for another lawsuit you don't want to know what happened the first time."
"Ok? We'll ignore the bit about the lawsuits but we'll both try our best and not fight" Alhaitham reluctantly agreed. "Great now get in there! Have fun~" after saying this the traveller walked away with the key after locking the door so they couldn't get out. "Alright Kaveh we might as well get started and make up." After he said this the room turned red all of a sudden, and random boxes appeared out of nowhere "u-uhm Alhaitham why did the room turn red?" Kaveh asked with fear.
"I don't know." Then a bed appeared, it was big enough for atleast ten people. "Woah! That's a huge bed! I think the traveller tricked us!"
"Why would she trick us? It's not like she locked us up in here to weird things..."
Then they both realised what the room actually was, it was a sex room! They were flustered at first but then soon became horny.

They got closer to each other with one hand on each others faces, then they made out with each other they both had each others tongues in the others mouth, moaning and wanting more. "Aah~ fuck Alhaitham, I didn't know you were so good with your tongue." Kaveh said in a seductive tone.
"Well you weren't too bad either I think you deserve a lot more~" Alhaitham pinned Kaveh to the oversized bed and started to take his clothes off along with his own. He started to play with his nipples and squish them "ah~ keep going"
Alhaitham continued to play with his nipples, but soon got bored and decided to go to the next level. Alhaitham begins to slowly bend down to Kaveh's dick and starts to suck on it "A-ah~ make me your slut daddy!~" this make's Alhaitham even more horny than before and starts to suck faster "haaah~haaah~ Alhaitham if you don't stop I'll cum!"
"That's the point." He continues to suck faster and faster, until the boy finally came. "Good boy~ but it's not over yet."
"Eh?!"

Alhaitham goes to one of the boxes in the room, he opens it and is shocked to see what's inside. They were sex toys. Alhaitham knew exactly what to do with them and grabbed one of the vibrators. "Alhaitham?! What is that?"
"It's a vibrator stupid and I'm going to shove this inside of your mouth."
"M-my mouth?!" As he said this Alhaitham put the vibrator in his mouth, while he gets his cock ready for Kaveh's hole. " Mhh-Mhh~" Kaveh was not ready for this, Alhaitham loved the sound of Kaveh's moans and shoved his hard cock inside of him.
"AH~ A-Alhaitham-"
"Fuck you have such a tight hole I should've fingered you before this, oh well."
"Aaah~ mhhh~"
"Your such a slut you know that? Your a big whore."Kaveh usually didn't like Alhaitham calling him names, but this weirdly turned him on in a way "I- I like it when you call me that." Alhaitham lick his lips then kissed his whore on his lips " maybe it's a good thing we're trapped ~" Alhaitham smirked

And the end bitches 🤩👍💅🏼💅🏼❤️🎉🎉🎉😊