Prologue.

*Note: This takes place before Lukey and Eliana come out as Non-Binary.*

Lara was killed by the murderer. Lukey has found her beheaded behind the bed frame.

Most of the remaining party member's were shaking at the sight of the body. So many were dead. Zahrah, Colleen, Marley, the twins, Charlie and Austin, Moire, Kim-Ly, and now Lara, member of the police force that came after the power went out and Zahrah was found drowned in the bathroom.

Four Senior College students, Vinny, Aren, Charlie, and Austin, were holding a party at Aren's house for friends and fellow college students, since school would be ending in a couple weeks. They wanted to have as much fun as possible with their fellow classmates before college ends and they all go their separate ways.

Things were going well. Everyone was having fun, people were chatting, flirting, playing games, ect. All of a sudden, the music stops, and moment's later all the power cuts off. People were screaming, scurrying around and trying to figure out what happened.

The power was out for several minutes, then all of a sudden, it cut back on. Charlie was going to turn the music back on when one of the female students screamed. She was standing in front of the bathroom. People rushed to see what she was looking at.

There was Zahrah, limp body laying over the toilet, arm dripping from a nasty cut. Austin immediately called the police. Everyone gathered close together while they waited for the police to arrive.

A small investigation team was sent by the police instead. Elaina, the Investigator, not perfect, but right more than 85% of the time, very observant. Lukey, the Medic, kindhearted, slightly cowardly, but can amazingly save most from death. Sabrina, calm and collected, and claimed to have limited but effective psychic abilities. And Lara, a so called "spy" who can easily tell what goes on recently between two people. They all seemed to be around the same age as Vinny and his friends.

Colleen was found brutally murdered on the dining room table after the lights went out once again. The front door was jammed shut. No one could get in or get out. There wasn't any evidence left behind, there were no suspect's.

Marley was next. The TV screen was smashed and she was stuffed in it, with her head limply sticking out. Then the twins. Charlie was hung in a empty with a stab wound in his stomach, and Austin was brutally murderer and placed on the bathroom sink.

Vinny and Aren were devastated by their deaths, and Vinny refused to leave Aren's room, as he wanted to be alone.

Moire was next. Her head was pinned on the wall in the pantry, while her body was limp on the floor. Elaina started to suspect Vinny, as Moire was the only one who had the gull to go inside and talk to him.

Almost no one was on Vinny's side. Everyone was scared, and trusted what the investigators said. Aren knew Vinny would never do anything like this. And, surprisingly, Lukey was on his side to. Fayola and Sabrina were more so in the middle, but both suspected Vinny was innocent.

The power was out for longer then normal this time around. The window was broken and poorly boarded up. And Kim-ly's head was found hung on the face of a painting above the dining table. Her body no where to be found

Sabrina noticed something: Almost all the victims were girls. The only boys being the ones close to Vinny, besides Aren. Lukey points out how it wouldn't make sense for Vinny to be the murderer. Elaina sees Lukey's point, but claims they have no other suspects.

Lara presents something she found on the boards used to board up the kitchen window: A clump of hair. Black hair. Vinny was blond, a dirty blond. The hair was not his. Elaina is convinced this belongs to the murderer.

Elaina and Lara start questioning people in the empty room where Charlie died. The lights suddenly went out while they were interrogating Fayola. Lara's screams could be heard throughout the house, but they abruptly stopped. When the lights cut back on, Lara was no where to be found, and Elaina was frantically running around, trying to find her.

Lukey checked in the bedroom and noticed the bed was moved, and there was a puddle of blood near the back of it. Lukey peeked behind it and almost screamed at the sight of his teammate beheaded.

There was a small sentence poorly written in blood at the bottom of the wall in front of Lara's body, roughly saying "Soon he will be mine."

Once everyone overcame the shock, Fayola immediately accused Elaina, as she were with Lara the whole time, and she was so quick to assume Vinny was the murderer. When questioned, Fayola claims to have ran in the opposite direction to a corner as soon as she heard Lara scream, so it couldn't have been her.

Elaina started defending herself and the two got into an argument. Vinny and Lukey had to pull them apart. Fayola stormed out the bedroom and locked themselves in the bathroom. No one could get them to come out.

Lukey was examining the hair sample that was found, the way Lara taught him to. He determined it wasn't dark enough to be Elaina's, and it didn't exactly match any of the other black haired party members. He couldn't test Fayola, and the example seemed to closest resemble Aren's hair.

The power went out. Lukey made sure to stay close to Elaina. He could barely see, but his eyes were starting to adjust when someone came and tried to attack them both. The figure was clearly trying to get to Elaina, but Lukey wouldn't let them.

The lights quickly flickered twice, Lukey saw who it was. The lights turned back on. Elaina was hurt, but she wouldn't die. Lukey sent Elaina to rest on the couch and gathered everyone in the living room.

He knew who the murderer was. Everyone was staring at him intensely. He pointed his finger at Fayola. The hair sampled matched her exactly. She was the one Lukey saw when the lights flickered. Lukey came to the conclusion that Fayola killed all the girls at the party because she was in love with someone here. Lukey had a good guess as to who it was.

Fayola started going off on Lukey, claiming he was lying and trying to pin the blame on them for no reason. Lukey shot back that he saw them in the act of trying to murder Elaina. That and the hair sample points to them.

Fayola was outraged and began claiming Lukey and Elaina were trying to take him from her by getting her arrested. Lukey pressed to find out who  "he" was. Vinny. Fayola was in love with Vinny and didn't want anybody else to even TRY to get him. Vinny called her insane and lashed out at her, extremely upset she murdered his friends.

Lukey tried to calm him down, but Vinny and Fayola started going back and forth. Fayola tried to hit Vinny, but he moved and they hit Lukey instead. Vinny yelled at them and made sure Lukey was ok. Elaina told Sabrina to put Fayola in handcuffs, she had seen enough.

The murderer has been caught. Aren manages to get the door unstuck. Eliana and her crew take Fayola away. Things are rough for awhile, with so many college students dead so close to the end of the year. Vinny and Aren stayed in contact with Elaina and the others, and actually grew quite close to them. What adventures await the group that survived a murder party? Only time will tell.

End of Prologue.