Day One

Today was the day, the day i was finally getting my cats.
Two new cats, seven cats, i didnt know if they where both boys,girls, or a boy and a girl...i just knew they where a snow bangle ((i think thats the right breed idk))

I could wait. Being able to get more cats! Sure my mum would be all "nu-uh! No one cats, get rid of then"
But my dad didn't care. He already promised me to get more cats.

I knew taking care of cats was a lot of work..having to feed, clean out the litter, grooming, giving love.
but I've had a few other cats...till their deaths, i still love them with all my heart
Anyways enough going off topic-

I couldn't wait i was so happy. I was hopping they would be both boys, so i could name them "sammy" & "dean"
And also i couldn't find any girl names i liked, so i really wanted boy cats.

When it was late, my dad came home. Saying he had the cats.
I was filled with joy, i loved cats a lot, they were the most adorable animals i could loved.
I had to wait a bit though, as we needed to bring a cage inside the house, a bed, a litter tray and of course a water ball.
When all that was set up he got a smaller cage, which held both cats ((a/n the cats are huge so, little space in the cage))

The cats where put in the cage. They where so cute, their coat was shiny.
The bigger cat had bigger spots ((leopard sports)), had more fatter strips on its back
The smaller cat had smaller spots ((poker dots)), had skinner strips on its back

I asked my dad their gender, and he said "both are males"
Male! 'Perfect' i thought, i could name them both Sammy and dean

-

A few minutes later, we could take the smaller one out who was called Sammy.
He was furry light, light like a feather. I sat down patting him. 'So soft and smooth' i thought, as my other cats coats where rough and dirty.
I know cats cant stay clean without grooming everyday. Anyways back to the point-
I actually will say i was sacred to hold the cat, it was part snow leopard !

-
Soon my dad let two cats in ((both girls// Princess & Taliah //idk how to spell her name))
Princess being the older sister walked over to the cage with the two mew strange cats in their land, she walked away to the fireplace to sit down and get cozy,
Taliah however walked slowly, taking her steps slowly glaring at the cats before running over to her sister
...
Soon another cat joined *((Black Panther // Boy )) lets just say blacky ((<--thats hiss nickname blacky)) was not a very nice trained cat, We cat blacky when he was a kitten in a box, a very little kitten who hissed a lot. A shame it was when we did get him, we were all busy. I couldn't take care of him, i was busy with a lot homework. *
He didn't mind the mew cats, but the new cats did mind him. Blacky just walked off not caring.
-
I soon went to my room, before being welcome by my dad who brought the new cats in my room.
I asked him "why did you bring em here?"
He replied with "your cats, you take care of them"
The cats sat on the bed, curling up, cleaning them selves.
-
I stayed in my room patting them as they had a little rest, they often would make wired cute noise, like a meow but in a purr ((i honestly dk what noise it is XD))
They stretched every 40 minutes, sometimes a little arm stretch, all arms and legs stretch,a little body stretch or a full stretch, and damn could this cats stretch long and bend around to their tails nearly.
-
It soon became night, the cats would fight when put in the cage.
((Because they haven't been taken to the vet yet...) Dean would be the one attacking but biting, and well Sam doing nothing but growling ((not a open growl, like a inside about to hiss growl idk))
It was a pain. I would open the cage and pull them apart, or move the bed around so they both would stop doing anything.
...
It soon got a big susie fur me, when i take Sam out of the cage so he wouldn't get bitten, Dean would meow, meow like he misses his brother, he would also put his paws between the bars, putting hiss face sideways in the bars trying to get out. He would also walk around the cage meowing.
Of course i couldn't stand it so i took him out of the cage so he would stop
...
But Dean being himself would walk over to Sam and bite his neck. I pulled Dean away every time he would bite or go try to bite.
-
I learnt if i tapped on the bed, or any surfaces in a pattern, they would either stop, come over, or look at me.
Soon Dean came over to me and sat on my lap, purring...hiss purr was loudly but nice, he would nudge me..acting like a normal cat.
Sam joined but sitting next to me, but he was cleaning himself and resting.
-
A while latter while i was in bed, Sam walked over from the other side of the bed, he came up real close.
In fact i was a bit scared of how close he was, i didn't know what to do till he walked behind me and curled up licking his tail.
Jeez, having a cat...a new cat you only meet today to go so close up and was not a normal cat to me.
He was different, having a cat part snow leopard is cool and all, but they can attack, and hell cats can do damage!
-
Soon i needed to sleep. I was aloud to let them stay on the bed, both of them curled up near the middle of the bed, sleeping peacefully, as for i was on wattpad writing this story
.
.
.
And now i shall sleep, with my new cats, who already feel like ive known them fur my whole life.

(( WHOOP, a story i really wanted to write about today, idk if ill do more, maybe maybe not))