Questions with no answers

Aizawa POV

"Listen you three, are you sure you didn't tell anyone about Stain?" I ask problem child no.1, no. 6 (Iida) and no. 3.

The whole class was there. Along with the pros from the group chat. This was probably a mistake because it might bring pressure on them. However, we're lucky that Iida respects authority, Midoriya is too goody goody and Todoroki is bluntly honest.

No.6 speaks for them "I assure you none of us told anyone about the issue! We have no idea how those guys knew!".

No.1 nods quickly and no.3 nods slowly. I believe them but... there is no way... Possible witnesses weren't traced from the streets. It was mostly abandoned since the attack by Shigaraki was also there but in a different location in the city. We checked to make sure.

Mic sighed "Maybe before you guys were told not to tell anyone? Did you mention the cause your injuries to anyone on phone?".

"No, Gran Torino took my phone before patrol that day." Midoriya replies.

"Endeavor took mine since it 'distracts people my age'" Todoroki explains but has a slightest scent of mockery at the end.

Iida then exclaimed "I left my phone in the with the hero!"

Nezu sighs. These guys seem to be telling the truth. Then how does 'Vampling' know? How did she get a picture? How is it in good quality?

"I can look at those three in the same way anymore" No.4 (Kaminari) comments, "Especially you Iida!".

The class laughs.

"I was out of control and promise never to do that again." I noticed the coldness in no. 6's voice.

"Everyone, I want none of you guys telling a single thing about fights to these people" I say. It's already worrying that Hacker is unstoppable on devices.

Mina answers back "We understand the issue Sensei, but these guys seem to only do stuff like this to get chaos! I would do the same!".

These guys are 18-30 years old. I'm pretty sure they have SOME other motive.

...

Text

Mom: @Hacker did you fix the door?

Hacker: Yup.

Vampling; @Face palmer @Motherboard

Vampling: Do you lot remember camping that one time?

Motherboard: Near the cave at the Beast's forest?

Face palmer: Oh yeah

Mom: Oh what a coincidence!

Chickenletta: Isn't that where the training camp is?

Hobo CATerpillar: Yes

Vampling: Remember that the LOV attacked that place?

Motherboard: I was scared one of us will burn with the amount of fire there 😰

Tailwacker: You were there when they attacked!?

Hacker: Yup

Hacker: We even got to see a 1v1 student v villain.

Hobo CATerpillar: I now think I know what you lot are doing...

Hobo CATerpillar: Mina you were right.

Alien Queen: Of course 💅

Vampling: 😋

iDad: I'm pretty sure we all fought with at least one other person then.

Pikachu: ^ or a small group!